42 Date Success?

♡Me♡

I sit across from Kageyama as I quiz him on topics. His glasses are disheveled on his face with his frustration. He is failing miserably. I don't even know how he made it past the first semester.

I notice something. I look up and see Iwazumi. I wave, totally on script, "Hey, Iwa! Want to join in quizzing our kohai?"

Iwazumi clearly cringes from my sentence. "Um, sure. Let's help our 'kohai'." He opens the door and steps in. "The both of us will help." There Oikawa comes from behind him.

I am quite surprised at how well Oikawa hid behind him without Kageyama noticing. Well, he probably would only notice if he was a volleyball.

Kageyama immediately growls, "What are you doing here?"

Oikawa doesn't say anything. He avoids eye contact and follows Iwazumi to the chairs on the side of the table.

Iwazumi answers since Oikawa doesn't say anything. "We just want to help."

"Yep," I say. "Maybe if you listen to each other talk things through, you two can make up. Oikawa has a lot to apologize for."

"Could you please listen?" Oikawa asks.

Kageyama sighs after a pause, "Okay. I will hear you out."

Oikawa asks Iwazumi and I, "Can you step out?"

I nod, "Okay." Iwazumi and I got up and walk out. We wait outside with our hopes up high.

Iwazumi asks, "So how do you think everything will go?"

I answer, "Hopefully, well."

"Hey, King Water!" Haru calls while walking up to us. He asks, "When will you be ready to go?"

"Give me a little while," I answer. "I really need to know if Kageyama and Oikawa gets back together or anything."

Haru wraps his arms around me and says, "I can't wait to have fun."

"So swimming?" I say clarifying his version of the word fun.

He says with his passive expression, "That was the plan."

Suddenly, the door opened. The three of us look there.

Oikawa is in the doorway with tears in his eyes. He was clearly sobbing. Looking past him, we can see Kageyama sobbing as well.

Iwazumi asks concerned, "What happened?"

Oikawa sobs, "Everything is okay!" He gives him a big hug and cries into his chest. "Thank you!"

Iwazumi pushes his head back with the palm of his hand. "Good. Now get off of me. It was mostly her problem anyways." He points to me.

Oikawa comes up to me. Haru is still holding on to me, so he wraps his arms around both of us. In response, I growl, "Get off of me. Both of you!" Both of them lets go of me.

I sigh, "Good. I'm glad you got back together. Now just hang out with him...and help him study."

He nods like an eager puppy. "Okay!" He goes back inside. Before closing the door, he says again, "Thank you!"

"Well," Iwazumi sighs. "Everything's good right now. I'm glad." He pats my head. "Thanks for helping."

"No problem," I say.

He says, "See you later." He walks away to go do whatever he is going to do.

Haru says, "Time to swim." He grabs my arm and began pulling me.