23 love

I watch as SiSi runs off to Levi. I turn to Aomine and sigh, "I'm exhausted. Felt like a long day just went by."

Aomine clarifies, "You only been out of bed for a few minutes."

I say rolling my eyes, "I didn't ask you, boob man."

He groans, "When will you ever get over that?"

I say, "Never." I look at where Mikasa left before.

He adds, "You are not going after her." He puts his arms around my waist and rests his chin on my head.

Suddenly, I see Tempest walk into the lounge. Once she sees me, she runs up to me and call, "Hey, Lexi. Have Haru talked to you yet?"

I answer, "No, why?"

Tempest glances at Aomine apologeticlly, then she says, "He wants to talk to you about something."

I nod, "Okay."

Aomine asks, "So you are going to go to him?" He obviously look a bit annoyed.

I suggest, "You can go ahead and do what you want. You did say you wanted to play basketball earlier."

He says, "Okay." He seems disappointed, but he is hiding it. "See you later."

♡SiSi♡

By now it should be the end of the school day. She goes into her former high school. She goes up to the familiar classroom.

She stops in front of the door. She takes a deep breath before knocking on the door.

A stirn voice yells, "Come in!"

She opens the door.

Levi is at his desk grading papers. A few students are in the classroom. Looks like they are either getting help from him or making up some schoolwork. He looks up from what he is doing.

A surprised look appears on his face.

Some of the students notices and seems surprised from his reaction. Well, he always have a deadpan looks or a glare on his face. One of the students poke the other to show her this discovery.

Levi asks from wear he is, "What are you doing here?"

SiSi walks up to him and says, "We need to talk."

He looks back down at his papers. It looks like he is trying to avoid her eyes. He says, "I said everything what I needed to say." He looks... hurt.

"But I didn't," she says trying to stay calm. She hates to see him like that. "Please?"

He looks up at her. He nods. He gets up from his desk and walks to her.

The two of them stand outside the classroom. He closes the door. They are alone in the empty hallway.

SiSi starts, "Levi, we are not breaking up."

He won't look at her. He mutters, "I don't want to hold you back from other relationships."

"Levi," SiSi says. "That picture you saw is not true."

"But-"

"Levi." SiSi says stirnly. "I would never do something like that to you. Plus Kisumi just came up and did that. If you want to see the truth, should've seen my reaction afterwards." She tried to laugh that at the last sentence to lighten the mood.

Suddenly, tears start to fall from Levi's eyes down his cheeks.

She gasps, "What did I do? Are you okay?"

"No, I mean," Levi sniffed. "I am relieved." He wrapped his arms around her.

"Oh!" She wraps her arms around him as well. "I'm just so happy you believe me."

Levi digs his face into her shoulder and muffles, "I didn't know what I was going to do. I-I love you."

SiSi replies, "I love you too."

♡Me♡

I go through the halls alone hoping to find Haru.

I don't. So I have no choice but to go to go to the dorm I ran away from a couple of days ago.

I go to Makoto's and Haru's dorm. I knock on the door. After a few seconds, Makoto opens it.

He gasps, "King! Are you here to-."

"No," I say. "I'm here to see Haru. Where is he?"

Makoto looks behind him. He sighs, "He's here." He then calls, "Haru! King is here to see you."

Haru come to the doorway pushing Makoto aside. He says, "I wanted to talk to you."

"Yeah," I say. "Tempest told me."

Haru glances over at Makoto.

Makoto sighs annoyed, "Fine." He goes into their room out of sight.

I ask, "So what is it?"

He closes the door behind him. He whispers, "Please help me break up with Makoto."