37 Friends At Date

♡SiSi♡

Levi, Mikasa, and SiSi are eating desert while in Maji Burger.

She is enjoying herself with a cup of ice cream after her lunch. She asks Levi, "Why didn't you get any ice cream?"

Levi shrugs, "I don't need any."

"Here," SiSi says. She takes a scoop of her ice cream and puts it to his lips.

He eats from her spoon and says, "Thank you, cutie."

Mikasa was silent throughout the whole thing. She just shrugs and enjoys her own cup of ice cream. She seems to like watching the two be all lovey-dovey.

Levi pats SiSi's head and says, "We should play some basketball again. You are amazing for a girl who just sits around all day."

"Hey!" SiSi pouts. "I do more than sitting around all day. But...." A smile creeps upon her face as she begins to blush. "Thank you."

He says, "No problem. And you... Mikasa. Are you on a team?"

Mikasa nods, "A guy named Marco pushed me into joining."

"Wait," SiSi says. "Isn't that Jean's friend?"

"Yeah," she says. "He's like his right-hand man. He's pretty cool."

SiSi adds, "Especially since he didn't try to hit on you."

"Yep," she says.

Levi says, "That's pretty good that you have friends to do things with. It's almost just like in High School... but with less knives." He and SiSi remember about Makoto and his urge to cut and other situations that dealt with cutting. They shuddered and looked at each other.

"Less knives?" Mikasa says confused.

"Oh, you have no idea," SiSi says.

"Eren didn't tell me much about when he was in high school. Tell me about it," she says with her curiosity peaking.

"Okay," SiSi says beginning her story.  

https://www.wattpad.com/241535443-what-is-this-an-character-list-with-pictures (whoever never read my other story)

♡Tempest♡

She is with Hinata when they find Kenma and a guy she doesn't know sitting outside the gym. Kenma is playing his games as usual while the guy is talking and tossing a volleyball.

When Hinata sets his eyes on him, he gasps, "Kuroo!"

The two of them go over to Kenma and Kuroo.

Kuroo greets, "Hey, Hinata. Who's this?" He looks at Tempest. He continues, "I'm Kuroo Tetsuro. What is your name?"

She says, "I'm Tempest."

He says, "Nice to meet you."

Kuroo teases, "Hinata, I see you did not grow one bit since I saw you. Even she's taller than you."

"Shut up, rooster head!" Hinata pouts.

Kuroo laughs, "Kenma told me about everything. I guess he's the man in the relationship." He glances down at Kenma. "Well, whatever you two even do. "

Hinata shrugs, "He like to lay around. You know he doesn't like to get tired."

He laughs loudly with exaggeration, "HA-HA-HA! That will be a big problem. How are you going to-." He glances at Kenma then he leans over to Hinata and whispers. "Make kids?"

Tempest hears this and laughs into her hand. The way he said that sounds really funny to her. Actually, she really didn't expect that question at all.

Hinata blushes as he says, "We aren't into anything like that! Stop that!" He begins to stomp to the door where Kenma is deep into playing his game. He says, "Let's go play some volleyball."

Kenma smiles his calm smile. He says, "Alright." He looks over at Tempest and Kuroo. He says, "Come on."

♡Me♡

I open the door when Haru knocks on it after making our food. I greet, "Hey. Come on in." I move aside to let him in.

Haru comes in and places the bento on the desk.

I go to the mini fridge and ask, "What do you want to drink?" I would get it myself, but since he is an athlete, he has to watch what he eat or drinks. That's the opposite of someone I know.

Haru answers, "Water." When he sat down with his back to me, I noticed that he was wearing his coat from High School swimming club.

I reach into the fridge and took out a bottle of water and a can of soda. I go to the desk and pull a spare chair from the side to the desk. I ask, "Why are you wearing your coat?"

He answers, "This reminds me of high school. When we first ate together. When I first saw how much I really liked you."

I laugh, "You mean when you fed me."

He gives a small laugh and says, "I couldn't let you starve. You were so cute at how clueless you were. You were always daydreaming."

"You are talking way too much today," I say. I look down so he couldn't see me blushing. I am smiling so much at he was reminiscing on us in High School.

"King Water," he calls gently. "I wish that I can continue to make more memories with you."

I flinch off of what he said. I can feel myself blushing even more. I don't want to look at him. I can still feel the wavering guilt from a while ago. I don't deserve anyone so sweet like him. I don't think I can deal with this.

"There you go daydreaming again," he calls with his quiet voice. "Let's eat." He opens the box. 

When he opens it, I see much more than mackerel and rice. There are vegetables and other things. I am actually surprised. He usually makes the same thing, and it is rarely anything as colorful as this.

He takes some food in the chopsticks. He puts it to my mouth. He says, "Eat."

I open my mouth.

He puts the food in my mouth. He asks, "How is it?"

I say through a mouthful, "Good." I swallowed the food and ask, "Why do you water to do this much with me?"

"Because," Haru simply says.

"Because what?" I urge.

Haru gets some food with his chopsticks and puts it to my mouth. "Why don't you drink water? You know drinking soda at your rate is unhealthy."

I scoff, "I don't need to be healthy. I am not an athlete. I am a computer person. Let me keep my belly-." I get interrupted by him shoving the food in my mouth. I say with a mouthful, "Hey! You didn't even answer my question!"

He says, "Oh well, I like you to be healthy as well. I don't care about your belly fat at all. That itself it healthy. Just be healthy. So when's the last time you swimming."

"Oh, I've haven't been swimming in a while," I answer. "Hey, you still haven't answered my-." I get interrupted again by chopsticks holding a bunch of rice. "Haru!"

He grabs my chin and pulls me close. He whispers, "You know why, King Water. I don't want to be just friends with you." He put his lips close to mine, then he stops and asks, "Can I kiss you please?"

"Um...."

...cue the roundabout song

cue the roundabout song