40 Break-Up and Make-Up

♡Tempest♡

She decides to go see how Oikawa is doing after stomped away from Hinata and her earlier. She wants to make he is okay because she could've sworn she saw tears close to falling from his eyes.

She goes to Oikawa's and knocks on the door. She waits patiently for someone to come to the door.

Finally, Iwazumi comes to the door and opens it. He says, "Oh, hey."

Tempest asks, "How is Oikawa?"

He answers, "He's bummed about the whole break-up." He looks around the hall, then he asks, "Did you hear anything outside the room?"

She shakes her head no. "I didn't. Is everything okay?"

He sighs, "Oikawa was sort of crying and stuff. He should be fine." He looks to the side and mutters, "I hope."

She said despite hearing his words, "What?"

He says, "Nothing. Uh, want to come in?"

She said, "If that is okay."

Iwazumi shrugs, "I guess so." He lets her in.

Tempest goes inside seeing Oikawa in his bed with a box of tissues and tub of ice cream. He has a cover wrapped around him. There are balls of used tissues and chocolates and wrappers around him.

Tempest walks up to him and says, "Aw, Oikawa. Wants some company?"

He looks at her and nods.

She sits beside him.

He immediately wraps his arms around her, somehow not dropping his ice cream, and begins to sob.

Iwazumi sighs, "He's been like this for a while today."

"That's sad," Tempest says sympathetically. "I know it must be hard being dumped, but...." She didn't want to continue, so her voice trailed off. She didn't want to say that it's his fault because of the kiss and all. She is truthful, but she isn't heartless.

♡Me♡

The day at the mall is just ending. Makoto already left the group. He said that he had something to do. Wow, the crazy guy has got his life together. I'm happy for him.

SiSi, Eren, and I went to the next best place. A fast food restaurant. It may not be healthy, but it is delicious.

SiSi is planning on trying to figure out how to get her parents to accept Levi and her. She wants them to accept him into her family and on a good foot. SiSi explains, "He doesn't have any family of his own. His close friends even died once. It was really devastating to hear about. They were like his little brother and sister. He has friends, but he avoids getting close to them."

"Wow," Eren says. "There is more to Levi than I thought."

"The thing is," SiSi continues. "He didn't tell me much of this until a year after going out. I bet that was something big he was holding in."

I was even surprised to hear about this. "So his evil expression wasn't just because he was a grumpy guy?"

"Duh," SiSi says. "He has been through some tough things. I want him to have a family that he could trust in and be close to."

"That's nice," I say. "I hope we can find a way for this to work."

SiSi informs, "I am going to call my parents and ask them out for dinner. My treat."

"Whoa," I say. "You got money and a college student? That's amazing."

SiSi scoffs, "Well, I don't spend all my money on candy and energy drinks."

"Well..." I have nothing else to say. "Touche."

She takes out her phone and calls them. She puts it on speaker when her mother picks up. "Hi, Mom. It's me."

Her mother says, "Hey, SiSi. How are you doing? Have you been safe and eating right?"

"I'm doing great," SiSi answer. "Of course, I have been safe." Notice that she didn't answer about eating right.

 Mrs. SiSi (idk, why I used that name either, but I couldn't make up a last name for a real person. It was too hard) says, "So why did you call? Do you need anything?"

"Well," SiSi starts. She looks at Eren and me nervously. Eren nods at her reassuringly while I give her a smile. SiSi continues, "I want to have dinner you and Dad."

"Oh," her mother says surprised. "Your father and me?" There's a bit of silence on her end. She says with a bit of skepticism, "Is there something going on?"

"No! No," SiSi says with her nervousness growing. "I just want to hang out with you guys."

"Oh, okay," Her mother says. The two of them discusses the time, date and place. When they are done figuring out what they are going to do, SiSi asks hoping to good smoothly, "Is it okay if I bring a friend with me?"

Mrs. SiSi says, "Oh, that's why you want to have dinner with us? To introduce us to your new little friend?"

SiSi laughs nervously, "Yeah, you got me. My little friend."

"Okay," Mrs. SiSi says. "We look forward to the dinner."

They say their goodbyes, and then SiSi hangs up the phone. She sighs, "That was scary. I wonder did she think I was talking about an actual friend or 'new' boyfriend."

"I'm not sure either," Eren says. "But give it your all, and make them accept you!" He says this with so much energy and determination that it makes me tired.

I just pump my fist up supporting what he says.

SiSi sighs, "I guess I should tell Levi that I have a date. Let's just hope this date goes well."

I nod, "I bet it will."

Sorry, for the long wait, guys. A lot has happened.