22 Fishy

I am in bed just staring at the ceiling. Aomine is beside me doing the same. Talk about comfortable. Nothing can disrupt the comfort at all.

Suddenly, the door is slammed open and SiSi stomps in. She slams the door closed. She flops on her bed and screams into her pillow.

I sit up in the bed and ask, "What's wrong?"

She screams into her pillow, "I'm dying!"

I really want to know what's wrong! I get out of bed to her side. I ask, "What happened?"

She stays faceplanted into her pillow as she passes the phone to me.

I look at the phone.

Aomine looks over my shoulder.

I gasp seeing the break up text from Levi. "What?" How could that happen?! Levi loves her! No... something was wrong. I ask, "Did you ask Levi why?"

SiSi pulls her head up from her pillow. She says, "No."

I type into her cell phone, 'Why?' I stare at her phone as we wait.

After about a minute, Levi sends another message. I read it silently, 'You may want to see other people. I don't want to holf you back.'

What?! How?! She loves this guy! What made him say that?

"Mm-mm." I say. "Something smells fishy."

Aomine mutters, "That's not me right?"

I scoff quietly, "You wouldn't even be in here." Then I ask SiSi, "It smells like Kisumi fishy."

SiSi sits up and asks, "What do you mean?" She looks really upset from the break-up.

I ask, "Who have you been hanging out with during the week?"

She lists, "Eren, Armin and Mikasa. What do they have to do with anything?"

I say, "Everyone is a suspect, right now." I grab Aomine's wrist. "Let's go. You too, SiSi!"

She stands up and says, "They wouldn't have done anything!"

Aomine asks, "Do any of them like Levi?"

"Well..." She says. "Eren used to like him a lot, but he's over him."

"But," I say. "Do anybody hate him?"

SiSi gasps in shock, "No, it can't be."

"What?" I urge. "You know the culprit is?"

She shook her head with a difficult expression. "Sh-she was helping me the whole time. She couldn't had..."

"Mikasa?" I say. I remember that she never liked him. "Where is she?" She had bad intentions! I should've know. "I'mma throw her!"

Aomine says, "But how did she get Levi to... do that?"

"Let's see why!" I say determined.

☆Timeskip because getting SiSi up was a hassle☆

Aomine, SiSi and I found Mikasa innocently sitting down at the table where SiSi said she was sitting. She is done eating.

Mikasa looks up at us. She says, "Hey. SiSi, where did you go? Did something happen?"

"Yeah," she answers. "Levi dumped me."

"Oh," Mikasa says. She doesn't seem that surprised. "That stinks."

Aomine scoffs quietly from behind SiSi and I. He knows that that's a loaf of crap. (And yes, loaf... I'm quite hungry)

I can feel my eye twitch. Seriously, where was I when all this was going on? I sigh trying to figure out how can I incriminate her.

I can see that SiSi doesn't to believe it was her, but something just doesn't sit right with me. She can tell as well. I am seriously getting frustrated.

Suddenly, Aomine asks carelessly, "Oi, did you get Levi to dump SiSi or what?"

"Daiki!" I scowl.

He groan, "She is obviously hiding something. It's really wasting our time." He looks really tired. "Did you cause this to happen or not?"

She says, "I don't know what you are talking about."

"Mikasa," SiSi says melachony. "Did you do that?"

Mikasa looks at her. She falters a bit. She does get up from her spot.

"Mikasa?" She calls.

She says quietly, "We will talk later." She starts to walk away.

Suddenly, SiSi grabs her wrist with the most angered expression I ever seen. She growls, "You will tell me everything, right now! Levi is the love of my life, and I am not giving him up in a million years!"

Mikasa faces her and gives her the stare back with the same intensity. She hisses, "He's a pervert. He's a good-for-nothing jerk."

SiSi scowls, "No, he's not! He's the best thing ever created, he makes me feel warm inside, and he's an adorable  cinnamon  roll, even though some people may not see it."

She replies darkly, "I was doing you a favor."

"No, you weren't," SiSi growls. "If you were, you would leave Levi to myself! Back off!"

"Fine," Mikasa says with venom. "Good luck getting back with him."

"Wait," I call. "How did you get Levi to dump her?"

Mikasa smirks, "A little photo goes a long way." She takes out her cell phone and goes to her past texts. She shows it to us.

It is a picture of Kisumi kissing SiSi on the forehead. With a text to Levi's number saying, 'Look, she's done with you.'

Immediately, SiSi shrieks, "That's why you were gone for so long?How could you!" She doesn't wait for her to respond. She tries to pounce on Mikasa, but I grab her from behind to hold her back.

And believe me, that is a hard when she is bigger than me and filled with rage.

SiSi yells, "You were working with him the whole time!"

"SiSi, calm down!" I call hoping she will calm down.

Mikasa walks away like she has the upperhand.

When she is gone SiSi gasps, "I have to tell Levi it's all a misunderstanding. I have to go to him. But he is busy and-."

"Go," I say. "This is important."

"Right," SiSi says. "Plus if I don't, a few people is gonna end up dead." She runs out to go to Levi.

I hope things go alright with her.