20 Help Out

I wait patiently but anxiously for Makoto to open the door.

Suddenly, the door opens revealing the one I was waiting for.

I scoff, "What do you want, Makoto?" I try to glare intimidatingly at him, but he glares at me with the same intesity. It makes me shrink back a little.

Makoto says, "Come in."

I nod and follow him inside.

"Please sit down," he says. He gestures to his bed.

I go to his bed and sit down.

Makoto sits beside me turned away. I can't see his face. I can't tell what is his intentions.

I ask, "What do you want?"

A shakey sigh is heard from Makoto. Then he says was a surprisingly sad voice, "Am I a bad boyfriend?"

I am taken aback by his question. Why would he ask that? He is clingy, possessive, a yandere and hurts Haru. Of course he is! I want to say all throse things, but I can hear Makoto's struggling not to cry.

I finally say, "Tell me this. Do you think hurting Haru would make him love you more?"

He stays quiet for quite some time, then he asks, "What should I do?" He looks at me with tear-filled eyes. "I just...."

"Break up," I say.

A look of anger grows on his face. Then it switches to realization. Then sadness.

I continue, "If you think you are going to hurt him again, let him go."

"But," Makoto says trying not to cry. "I want him to be with me."

"Makoto," I say sternly. "Why do you even hurt him in the first place?"

He looks down at his lap. He shrugs, "I want him to be only mine. He shouldn't have anyone else but me. It should be unforgivable of he looks at someone else."

I sigh, "That's your problem,,huh. Look, Makoto, he is going to have other friends, or he will pull away. You can't monopolize him."

"Then..." A dark look grows on Makoto's face. "Can you be mine?"

I quickly stand up and gasp, "No!"

Makoto says, "But if I can't have him, I want you." He reaches for my hand, but I take a couple of steps back.

"Now I'm leaving." I quickly run out. I am thankful that I didn't trip on my way out. I hear Makoto calling after me, but I don't stop. I unlock my dorm room door and run in. I look the door behind me.

What the heck is wrong with Makoto!

♡SiSi♡

She is sitting on Eren's bed texting Levi.

Eren and Armin are currently studying. Not much is happening between the two, but Armin is scolding him for his lack of English skills.

Suddenly, SiSi frowns. She then gasps and yells, "How did he get my phone number?"

Eren and Armin perks up. Eren asks, "What's wrong?"

She says, "Kisumi just texted me!" She looks at her again. "He just sent me a pic... a shirtless pic."

"What?" Eren jumps off of Armin's bed to see. Once he gets the sight, he whistles. "Not gonna lie... he is..." He glances at Armin. "... fit."

She scoffs, "Why can't he just give up? Levi is my future husband."

Armin says, "Just block his number."

"I don't know how to do that," she says.

He says, "Let me see your phone."

She tosses it to him. He misses it, but it falls beside him on the bed. He picks it up. He does some stuff and tosses back to her. Armin says, "All done."

She says, Thanks."

Suddenly, she gets another text. She gasps in surprise this time because it is from Mikasa, Eren's adopted sister. She texted her back.

Mikasa texts her to tell her to meet her at the gym. She wants to hang out. That is one strange request, because they don't hang with each other often.

SiSi tells them, and so she goes and meet Mikasa with Eren. She says, "You can go andbhave your date, Eren."

Eren pouts while blushing, "It's not a date."

"Sure," She says sarcastically.

Eren scoffs and says, "See you later."

She and Mikasa says, "Bye."

He walks off on his own.

SiSi asks, "So what are you doing?"

Mikasa says, "Just want to hang out while I lift some weights." She points to the area. The two walk over their.

SiSi says, "You can do all of that. I'll just watch."

Mikasa takes two dumbbells and begin using them.

SiSi sits on the closest bench. She asks, "So... what do you want to talk about?"

Mikasa simply asks, "So how are you and Levi."

She answer, "We are fine."

"Hm." That is Mikasa's only response.

SiSi says, "I want some chips. Is there a vending machine anywhere?"

She points over where the bathroom signs is.

SiSi nods. She goes there. She has to go around a wall. She goes to the vending machine near the water fountain. She gets some chips. She goes to the end of the hall until she is able to see Mikasa.

Mikasa is on her cell phone. "No... she still is... Give her some time... it's only been one day." She just hangs up her phone abruptly and sighs annoyed.

Finally, SiSi walks back to her. She asks, "What's up?"

She answers, "Nothing." She continues lifting weights. After about five minutes, she asks, "Has things been weird?"

SiSi sighs, "You have no idea! Kisumi has been so annoying. He keeps making moves on me."

Mikasa smiles and says, "He won't with me around." She gets up and says, "How about you hang with me when you go around. I'll make sure nothing happens."

SiSi shrugs. "Okay. I can't be bugging Eren and Armin all day."

"Cool," She says coolly. "Us girls need to help each other out."