30 Leave Me Alone

♡SiSi♡

She is texting Levi. He has been sending her pictures of different wedding dresses as she sends some back.

She giggles as she texts, 'I can't wait until we actually get married.'

He replies with a text, 'Yeah, me too.'

She puts away her cell phone to skip off to the gym. She wants to play some games. Maybe some friends will be there.

When she arrives, she see anyone but her friends. She sees Mikasa there.

The two of them makes eye contact. SiSi glares while Mikasa looks away. SiSi doesn't go to the weightlifting area where she is. She just grabs a basketball and begins shooting hoops. She hasn't talked to Mikasa since she tried to sabotage her relationship with Levi.

Eventually, Mikasa walks over to her and calls, "SiSi."

SiSi turns and says, "What?"

Mikasa says, "I want to apologize."

She stands waiting for Mikasa to continue.

Mikasa continues, "I am so sorry for what I did. I crossed my boundaries, and I shouldn't have done something like that. Could you forgive me?"

SiSi sighs and says, "Okay. But next time you try to do something like that, I am going to kill you." She grabs Mikasa into a hug.

♡Me♡

"Fancy seeing you here."

I look up from my book and scowl, "What do you want, Makoto?"

Makoto was standing in front of me while I was on the floor. He said, "I heard that you were in a pickle." He sits beside me leaning on the bookshelf.

"In a... what?" I said confused. "You heard about the whole situation?"

He scoffs, "Everyone's heard about it. You are basically in the same problem as me."

I asked, "What do you mean?" Seriously, this guy is always yapping his mouth.

He explained, "Well, I was stuck between you and Haru. I couldn't have Haru, so when you asked me out, I said yes. I got attached to you. When you rejected me, I tried to get you back, but that didn't work. So I went back to trying to get Haru by blackmailing him to do things with me or you would get hurt."

I scoff, "I'm not like you. I didn't hurt anyone."

Makoto mutters, "Says the girl who throws things at Aomine."

I say, "Shut up."

He put his hands up in defense. "Calm down. Calm down. But have you thought about how much you hurt Aomine emotionally?"

"Can I kill you?" I scowl. "What makes you think I didn't think about that?"

Makoto says thinking, "Well, you were in his situation before. Heheh, I did scare you."

I sigh, "Whatever."

Makoto says, "Who will you pick? Haru or Aomine? Sastuki was wondering who you will pick and all."

"Makoto!" I whine. "Why are you so talkative and nosey right now? Seriously!"

He shrugs and says, "Ever since I was dumped by Haru, I had a little more time on my hands. I have to say, Haru has become a lot more independent. I am a bit happy about that. I just need to control my possessive urges, and I will be fine... I hope."

I sigh, "Well... I think I... I need to go." I stand up.

"Wait," Makoto starts.

"Nope," I say leaving him in my dust. I go all the way to another place where I usually don't see anyone else. The gym! I run in, but I am not alone.

Mikasa and SiSi are already there playing basketball.

I groan.

SiSi catches her eyes on me. She says to Mikasa, "Hold on." She jogs up to me. She says, "Can I tell you something?"

I groan, "If it is about my situation-."

"It's about your situation," SiSi interrupts. "Let me say something. You don't have to choose. It isn't a crime to be single."

"I mean, duh!" I mutter. I turn away and say, "All of you just need to mind your own business." I stomp out of the gym.

Okay, I am a little... salty. Apparently, I have been too much in my feelings and not thinking about anyone. Everyone is trying to help. I continue walking away until I run into someone. I growl, "If I see one more person!"

"Oh, sorry," Kageyama apologizes. Then he sees that his carton of milk is crushed. He has the most devastated expression on his face.

Oh god.

I quickly say, "I am so sorry. I'll buy you another one! Now."

He nods.

I grab his arm and pull him to the closest drink machine. I pull the crushed carton out of his hand to see what he was drinking. I pull money out of my pocket into the machine. I press the corresponding buttons. The milk comes to the opening. I take it out and give it to Kageyama. I repeat, "I am so sorry."

He says, "Thank you, King."

I start to walk away until I ask, "Have you heard about anything?"

He says confused, "About what?"

I gasp and say with a big smile, "Let's play volleyball."

♡SiSi♡

She frowns, "There is too many emotions involved. She should really just stay single."

"Yeah," Mikasa agreed. "There is lots of pros." She scoffs, "Did you hear about Jean trying to ask me out?"

SiSi laughs, "Really? You're out of his league."

Mikasa laughs, "That's so true."

Eren walks in and gasps, "You two are getting along!" He was mad at Mikasa for a while, but, of course, sooner or later, he had to forgive his sister. He goes up to them.

SiSi says, "Yeah."

He asks, "What were you two talking about?"

Mikasa says, "Jean."

"Ick," Eren scrunches up his face. "I can't stand him. He still asking you out, Kasa?"

She shrugs, "It is no big deal."

"I can take him down," Eren says.

"I can take you both down," Mikasa retorts.

Eren laughs, "Touche."

SiSi asks, "Want to play basketball?"

Eren answers, "Sure."