38 Beautiful As You

♡SiSi♡

Levi and SiSi are walking together after separating from Mikasa. They were holding hands as they went on.

The sun was slowly going down. The wind is blowing cold air into their faces. The warmth they are getting is from each other's hands.

Levi asks, "Do you want to stay at my house overnight? You don't have any classes tomorrow right?"

SiSi says, "No. I'll stay over." She would like to hang out with him. They may have spent time together during their Winter Break, but it seemed like one day apart was not normal. "Want to watch some movies?"

"Yeah," he says. "You can hang around and stuff." (because the writer's vocabulary is lacking right now)

They plan on spending their time as usual. The lovebirds go to his house where her change of clothes (or extra clothes) are already there. The two of them continue to talk among themselves as if they already a married couple.

They make it to Levi's house. They settle down in the kitchen. He puts some cookies in the oven for them. He sits at the kitchen table with her.

SiSi talks about how college is doing and how much she enjoyed her day. He talks about how his work day was.

♡Tempest♡

Tempest is sitting with Kuroo and Kenma on the floor of the gym.

They are all tired.

Hinata goes to them with hands filled with ice cream. He passes Kuroo, Kenma and Tempest an ice cream.

Tempest says, "Thanks, Shoyo."

Kenma says, "Thanks for getting the ice cream."

Hinata sits down beside him and says, "No problem. You were tired."

Kuroo sighs, "Man, you two weren't rusty. You are great working together."

"Yeah," Tempest says. "Your spikes are insane!"

"Thanks," Kenma says calmly as he begins to eat his ice cream. He adds, "Hinata hits my tosses really good. We practice when he wants."

Kuroo says skeptically, "You aren't wearing Kenma out, are you?"

Hinata replies, "N-no!" He puts his hands up in defense.

Kenma quietly laughs into his hand. "I would do anything for him."

"If that's what he says," Kuroo says. "I'll let you off the hook. I guess it's best to keep him excited."

Tempest shrugs, "Well, he isn't wrong."

"Plus," Kuroo adds with a laugh. "You'll become a slob."

Kenma laughs, "I'll take that."

"He will still be beautiful in my eyes," Hinata says.

The three of them look at Hinata surprised. When he notices at how they are looking at him, he blushes. He blocks his face with his ice cream. He says, "Don't look at me! It's true!"

Kenma says, "Thanks." He places his hand on his head of orange hair.

While they sit there, Kuroko, Aomine and Kisumi goes to the doorway.

Tempest greets, "Hey! How are you?"

Kuroko says quietly, "Hey, I'm well."

Aomine shrugs, "Hey."

Kisumi just smiles.

Hinata asks, "What are you about to do?" He seems to pop up with a lot of energy.

Kuroo sighs, "How do you have so much energy after that game we just played? That's beyond physics."

Kisumi says, "We are about to play some basketball."

"Let's play!" Hinata says jumping up to his feet.

"NO!" Kenma, Kuroo, and Tempest say sternly. The three are already tired from the volleyball game.

♡Me♡

"...Uh."

I look to the side trying to avoid Haru's eyes.

"King Water," Haru calls. "Don't look away." He keeps his hand on my chin and close to his face. "Please, can I kiss you?"

"O-okay," I stutter.

He makes contact with my lips.

After the kiss, I lean back and nearly squeal. I cover my mouth and close my eyes. I feel Haru put his hands over mine. He pulls my hands away from my face. I am too nervous to look at him, so I look down.

Haru says, "Look at me."

I look up at him and my heart seemed to jump.

He has a heartfelt smile on his face.

I don't feel like smiling at all. I feel like crying.

"King?" Haru calls worried. "What's wrong?"

I sniff as I wipe the unfallen tears from my eyes. "I just feel like I don't deserve anyone as beautiful as you."

Haru says still holding on to my hands, "You deserve more than you know." 

"Aw, Haru!" I tear my hands away from his to give him a hug. I hug him quite tightly. "Why are you so good to me?" I push my face into his shoulder.

He says, "Let's continue to eat. Then we can watch a movie."

"Yeah," I say.

We eat some more, and then we cuddle together as we watch a movie. I have to say... this was the most comfortable I've been with him in a while.