34 Finals

♡Tempest♡

She is at the student longue hanging out. Things has been calm lately. It could be because that final exams will be coming up next week. After that, it will be Winter Break. They will have few weeks off.

"Hey, Tempest!" Yachi greets as she sit at a table beside her. "How are things going?"

Hinata is beside her looking exhausted.

Tempest answers, "Hey. Things is going good. How about you?"

Hinata groans as he sits down, "Ugh, college is so hard!"

Yachi says, "I'm fine. It is a lot of work. Everything else has been good for us."

He shrugs in agreement. "I guess, but it has been too cold to play Volleyball outside! I like doing it so much! So I can go ZOOM and BAM! Because it got colder, Kageyama and Oikawa had more chances to go on the date. Bleh."

Yachi sighs, "Yeah, I do miss the warm weather."

They sit for a while in silence. It isn't awkward or anything. It is just the usual ol' silence when they just want to chill.

Satsuki walks by with Aomine. Well, she is actually dragging him. She scolds, "You have to do you homework!"

He groans, "Aw come on. I am busy."

"Yeah," Satsuki scolds. "Busy doing nothing." She says, "Hey, guys." She sits at the table with them. She pulls Aomine down.

Tempest, Hinata, and Yachi greets back.

He almost misses the chair. He complains, "Do we have to study?"

"Yes," she says sternly. "It's important!" She slam books down on the tables.

Aomine sighs and leans back on the chair. "Fine." He looks at Tempest and asks, "Hey, how has Ginhana been?"

"Gin-," she started confused. She quickly remembers that he calls Alexis that. "Oh, she is doing fine."

Satsuki says, "Don't worry about things like that. You should focus on work."

"Right," he says. He looks away and focus his eyes at the books Satsuki placed down. "What are we going to go over first?"

She tells him, and they begin to study.

Suddenly, someone bumps into Aomine's chair.

"Sorry," Kenma's quiet voice apologizes.

"Oh, hey Kenma," Hinata greets.

Kenma nods, "Hey." His eyes are glued to his handheld game. He walks over to Hinata and sits on his lap. He continues playing like nothing happened.

♡SiSi♡

She walks into the student lounge searching for Kenma. She gasps seeing him with Yachi, Hinata, Aomine, Satsuki, and Tempest. She goes to them and says, "Hey. There you are, Kenma!"

Kenma looks at her along with everyone else. They greet her.

SiSi says, "Eren and I are waiting for you, my little dandelion. Let's go!"

Kenma stands up. He asks, "What are we going to do first?"

She says, "We are going to my room to watch some shows first."

Kenma says to Hinata, "Thanks for being my seat." He follows SiSi out of there to her dorm. Either way, he keeps his eyes on his game.

Eren is already there setting things up. He has a bunch of snacks and a laptop with a movie ready to play. He turns to them and said, "All set!" He gets on SiSi's bed. SiSi sits a foot away. she pats the spot in between them, and Kenma scoots there.