18 Be Mine

It was the next day. I turn on my side and groan. I stretch my legs. I turn on my side only to slide off my bed to the floor with a loud thump.

I glance over at SiSi's bed, but she isn't there. Right, she has a class this morning. I get on my knees to see the time. It is almost noon.

I mumble, "How long have I stayed up reading?" I stand up stumbling and go to the door. I start out doing my morning usual stuff. After I was done, I went to go eat breakfast.... well, Noonfast.

♡SiSi♡

Her class ended early. She had the class with Eren. They decided to go his dorm.

Right now, SiSi is on his bed while watching Steven Universe. Eren is on the bed as well, but he is talking to Armin.

Armin says surprised, "So Kisumo, your co-worker, is working with Makoto, King's ex, to get SiSi? Not only that, but Haru is with Makoto! How do you get yourselves involved with this stuff?"

SiSi jokes, "I blame Lexi." She could picture her going 'Hey!'.

"More inportantly," Eren says. "How did you not know what was going on? You share the same room as me!"

Armin says, "Well, I'm the one who's actually studying."

SiSi laughs, "Oooooh!"

Eren shrugs off what he said and says, "But seriously, too much trouble surrounds them."

Armin closes his book. He gets up from his bed and asks, "Want to get some food?"

Eren turns to SiSi and asks, "You want to come?"

SiSi asks, "Where are you going?"

Armin says, "I plan on going to Maji Burger."

"Okay," she says. "I'll go."

And so, Eren, Armin, and SiSi leaves and goes to Maji Burger. When they get there and find a table, Eren sighs, "Too bad I can't take you to my job."

Armin asks, "Why not?"

SiSi groans, "Because that butt works with him."

"Ooh," Armin says sucking in air. "That stinks."

"I know right!" She says. "At least, Eren can tell me when Kisumi is working or not."

Armin shrugs, "That's one advantage."

"Aw come on!" They hear a familiar voice complain.

They turn seeing the hottie Kise walking in Maji Burger. Who is he talking to? They had to look a little closer to notice the unnoticeable Kuroko.

Kise seems to be begging him about something.

Eren scoffs, "I heard Kise has been hitting on Kuroko lately."

"Seriously?" Armin scoffs. "Doesn't he have a girlfriend? He should just focus on his modeling career."

"I agree," SiSi says. "And stay eye candy for the ladies."

Eren laughs, "You are too much!"

They all laugh and continue eating.

"Oh hey," a voice says from behind them. "Didn't think I'll find you here."

SiSi and Eren tense up and look up at who are there.

Makoto and Haru.

SiSi says with her strong demeanor, "Hey... Haru. How are you?"

Haru doesn't say anything. He just looks away to the side.

Makoto giggles, "He says hi. How are you doing?"

Armin discretely points and Makoto and mouths, "Makoto?"

Eren nods.

SiSi nearly scowls, "What do you want? We all know that you don't like me and vise versa."

"I don't," Armin timidly chimes in.

They look at him.

"What?" He says nervously. "You know I'm the only who studies around here."

SiSi turns back to Makoto and asks, "What do you want?"

Makoto smirks, "Well, I have this friend... as much as I don't like you, he likes you. A lot."

"Kisumi," SiSi says. "Yeah, not interested. As everyone at the table knows, I am with Levi."

"Okay," Makoto says. "Then break up with him."

"No!" SiSi yells. "Why would you even ask that?"

"Fine," Makoto says. "I gave you a chance."

"A chance?" SiSi scoffs. "It's not even an option! Now go away."

"Okay," Makoto says with a sinister tone. "Come on, Haru." He walks away with Haru following behind who is avoiding looking at them.

"What do you think he means?" Eren asks worried.

"Duh," Armin says. "He is probably going to threat you. Maybe go to the point of stalking."

SiSi asks, "Are you serious?"

"Sounds about right," Armin says.

Eren says, "Oh no, SiSi. I'm not leaving you alone!" He grabs on to her arm.

SiSi says, "Okay! But if he comes close, I might punch him."

"We both will," Eren agrees.

"While you are plotting your physical attack on the peach haired male," Armin says. "I will help you avoid him."

"Perfect!" SiSi says.

♡Me♡

I am on the couch in the Student Lounge eating. Actually, I am dozing off in a daydream while eating.

"Yeah, she refused," I hear a familiar voice say.

My ears perk up at the sound of my ex's, Makoto, voice.

I turn around and peek jusg over the couch. I see Makoto talking to Kisumi. Haru is quietly by his side.

Kisumi pouts, "Aw man. She's so cute too."

Makoto asks, "Do you need any help?"

"No," he answers. "I can deal with this on my own. I have a few plans." He glances over at Haru then looks back at Makoto. "I'll tell you later." Before walking away, he tells them goodbye.

Makoto asks Haru, "Want to go to the local inside pool?"

Haru nods trying not to seem too excited.

The couple walk off to do whatever they want.

I have to text SiSi about this! I take mh phone out and text her.

At least we have one less man to beat up... okay, they beat up.