5 A Calm... Before A Storm

♡Tempest♡

She sees SiSi running up to them while waving. Once she got to them, she turns and says, "Thanks, Aomine."

Aomine says, "No problem." He turns and walks away. Before he walked away, she noticed that he glared past the Volleyball players at the pool.

SiSi sits beside Tempest who has Yachi on the other side. She sits there watching the boys play volleyball.

Tempest asks, "So how was it with you and Mr. Ack- Levi?"

SiSi blushes and says, "It was great as usual."

Tempest finally looks at the direction Aomine looked. She sees Haruka and Makoto walking together. She asks surprised, "Is that really Haruka and Makoto together?"

SiSi looks to where she is looking. She says with the same tone, "It is." Then she gasps, "My little flower!"

Kenma automatically turns and sees SiSi. He waves and brings his concentration back to the game.

SiSi squeals, "SO ADORABLE! I want to protect him from the world." She beams at him excitingly.

Tempest asks, "Since when did they get together?"

SiSi answers, "Just found out today, myself. It was about a year ago."

"Aw," Tempest says dissapointed. "Theu were cute together... with their water and all."

"After a victory with Hinata, Kageyama, and Kenma's team, all of them run over to them.

Kise frowns, "Where did Aomine-chi go? He just came and left quite quickly."

Tempest shrugs.

Yachi, the one who has been quiet the whole time, just blushes at his handsome looks.

SiSi explains, "He had something to do."

Kise pouts, rather attractively.

Oikawa giggles, "Maybe he has a girl to attend to." A certain look shows on his face, and it was no where near innocent.

Iwazumi smacks him upside the head and scolds, "Don't imply such things, Trashykawa!"

"Ow," Oikawa pouts. "So mean!"

"Anyways," Hinata breaks into the conversation. "Did you see what I did? I was like GWAH! Then I went PWAH!"

Yachi laughs nervously, "Heheh... yeah."

Tempest says, "How about you guys sit amd rest. I bet you had some major inner dialog with time slowing down making it seem it lasted for five episodes."

"Hunh?" Kageyama mumbles confused.

Kenma just tilts his head.

SiSi jumps up and gives Kenma a big hug. She squeals, "I'm so happy to see you!"

"Yeah," he replies. "Me too."

Oikawa shrugs, "I'll take up on her offer." He sits beside Tempest and says, "She is cute afterall."

Iwazumi doesn't hesitate to smack him again. He glances over at Kageyama who is looking away.

Oikawa clarifies, "Not that any of us doesn't agree. Right, Kageyama? Of course, my favorite cutie is you."

Kageyama looks back at him seeming troubled.

Kise looks at his watch and gasps. "I have to go! I have a photo shoot to go to!"

"Photo shoot?" Yachi and SiSi says surprised.

He laughs humbly, "Right, I didn't tell you guys. I'm a model. I have to go!"

They all say, and he jogs away.

Yachi sighs with her hand to her chest, "Hot and talented."

Hinata chuckle, "I know right!" He immediately blushes and covers his mouth at his outburst.

SiSi shrugs, "Well, you aren't wrong." She smiles at him in agreement.

♡Me♡

Aomine and I decides to go to my dorm room. We just lay there on my bed and talk about random things.

I ask, "Do you think raining is clouds crying?"

Aomine sighs, "I guess they are sad a lot lately."

"Hm," I reply.

Silence.

Aomine asks, "Do wonder why the sky over the sea isn't green since the sky is blue because of the reflection of the ocean? Shouldn't it be the same with the grass?"

I shrug, "Maybe grass isn't a strong enough to reflect off the sun."

"Hm," Aomine mumbles. "I'm not sure if we are just smart or high."

I joke, "Maybe high."

He rolls over on his side to face me. He says, "You think a lot. Maybe you would be good in as a basketball coach or something. You can probably think of any way out of a problem."

"Nah," I reply. "I don't know too much about basketball."

He shrugs, "Alright."

I sigh at the calmness I was feeling. I really hope it can last. I close my eyes feeling myself drift away in a sleep.

"Ginhana," he calls. "Have you been getting enough sleep?"

I mumble, "Yeah, just been staying up a little late. Been watching anime like crazy."

He chuckles, "Who would've known that I would fall in love with a daydreaming otaku?"

My eyes widens just as he said what he said. Love? I gasp, "You said you fell in love with me?"

He says with a blank expression as if what I asked was stupid, "Of course."

I pout, "No need to be a butt about it."

He sits up and says, "I need to get ready for the start of this semester. I have classes tomorrow."

"Okay," I say.

He says before walking out, "Have a nice nap."

I made sure to savor my peace with Aomine and stuff. Because I have a feeling that it is coming to an end.