What Candy Does When She Should Be Writing

Okay, now this is literally what I do everyday when I should be writing, but instead, I'm doing other crap.

~ Rearrange my Funko POPs and/or books and/or CDs.

~ Look up pictures and/or videos of Misha Collins, Destiel, Jensen Ackles, and more recently Sebastian Stan, Chris Evans, Stucky etc.

~ Binge watch a bunch of episodes of The Simpsons or any other TV show... That reminds me, I need to finish watching Breaking Bad...

~ Re-watch the Captain America movies over and over again... okay, I have a slight problem here... Also, something kind of weird, is that I think I know every line that Bucky Barnes/the WInter Soldier says in both The Winter Soldier and Civil War movies, not quite in The First Avenger though... Is that a bad thing??

~ Read like, two or three chapters of whichever Warriors book I'm up to.

~ Lurk through Instagram, more often than not on the Destiel tag, Funko POP tag, Stucky tag, Warrior Cats or Erin Hunter tag, and the shelfie tag (I like looking at pictures of bookshelves, okay?)

~ Make probably too many cups of coffee.

~ Literally hit my head on my bed, since I've got a bunk bed, and when I get up from sitting on the bottom bunk, I often hit my head on it. I really need to get a new bed...

~ Sometimes go for walks to the shops round Greer-- I'm not going to give away the area I live in... Then again, most of you are from America and don't know any of the cities and towns in New Zealand...

~ Sometimes take the dog for a walk when I have to pick my younger sister up from school.

~ Watch kinda weird videos on YouTube.

~ Contemplate whether or not I want to even write anymore.

~ Organize when I'm going to write, but never even get around to actually writing anything.

~ Come up with a million new story ideas, when I haven't even finished my current stories.

~ Get food which isn't actually very often if I'm being honest here...

~ Hang round on the Wattpad forums.

~ Actually, recently I've been going back onto this website FooPets that I used to always be on back in 2010, and yeah...

~ And then when I finally get around to writing something, it's like two, nearly three in the morning, and I'd rather just go to sleep after only writing like two or three paragraphs.

Yup, that is all that happens when I should be writing... A+ procrastination right here...