It's Done...

Oh, my god. I just got done writing the epilogue to Mine, and that fic is finally finished. Just as soon as I post up the epilogue, anyway.

Oh shit, the B key just broke off my keyboard... oops...

Moving on...

My next story that I'm aiming to hopefully have finished by the end of next month, or the beginning of September, is Daisy Chains. So, that's the next one I shall be working towards completing... along with my other fics.

Anyway, I thought I might as well list off all my up coming fics starting October, when hopefully everything should be finished or almost finished. Also, the order they are on here should probably be the order that I'm posting them up in... I think at least. There may be a couple that aren't in the right order, or some that I might not even post up into this part.

Okay, I've got two fics that I'll be posting all throughout October for Halloween. Hopefully I can get them both done on time unlike last time....

I'll post the descriptions as well, cause why not?

Witch Hunt (Stucky)

It's 1735, and Bucky Barnes is being hunted down for being a witch - which to be fair, is exactly what he is.
Witchcraft has always been in James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes's blood, and because of that, he's being hunted down. Townsfolk aren't so keen on witchcraft like Bucky is, and they believe that anyone who practises witchcraft is to be burned at the stake, or hanged until dead. Thankfully Bucky is good at blending in, and no one in this new town he's travelled to from far has any suspicion at all that he's a witch.
Steven Rogers is the town's black smith, and lives alone with his daughter, Grace, after his wife had passed away from sickness.
Steve is a simple man, just trying to supply for his young daughter as best as he can. All he wants is a normal life, and to just care for his daughter like his wife wanted. But as soon as Bucky knocks on his door, needing somewhere to stay for the night, Steve's life turns into anything but normal.

Philip Scissorhands (Phan)

Dan gets dared by his friends to go inside the old creepy mansion up on the hill. Thinking that there's nothing to worry about in there, and that the place is abandoned, Dan accepts the challenge.
But, what he wasn't expecting to find in there, is a man living inside the mansion. A man with scissors for hands.

That's my two Halloween themed fics. There's a Stucky, and a Phan. If you couldn't tell with the Phan one, it's pretty much based on one of my favorite movies, Edward Scissorhands. I've literally watched that movie like, once a week for a full year before, I'm not even kidding. That was when I was like, 13 though. psst... the Philip Scissorhands fic will have pastel!Dan...

Okay, now after those two, there's all of these ones, which I don't really think are in any particular order?

The Hobbit, The Soldier, And The Angel (a Lord of the Rings, Marvel, and Supernatural fanfic)

By some strange magic, Frodo Baggins wakes up in a completely new world with no idea how he got there in the first place, when just moments ago, he was soundly asleep in Bag End. This new world is strange to the Hobbit, and until he can figure out a way to get back to his own world, he's got to first figure out how to survive in this strange new world that he's found himself in. Which isn't an easy task. He's only quite a little fellow, after all.
Bucky Barnes is on the run. Hiding out of sight of HYDRA, and Captain America. After finding out who he is, and what he's done, he can't face the man he feels as though he might've loved many years ago. Staying low isn't so hard for Bucky, but Jumping from one town to the next to keep out of HYDRA's radar, as well as Steve Rogers' radar gets rather tiresome, and he just wants somewhere he can stay permanently without anyone ever finding him.
Castiel has abandoned the Winchesters, after making them forget about him. It's ultimately better that way anyway, especially when he's grown tired of the way that they treat him. But now, he's got nowhere to go, and he can't go back to Heaven. They don't want him there, and frankly, Castiel doesn't think they'll ever want him back there at all.
By some chance, the three of them end up stumbling across each other, and form an unlikely friendship. One that they'll remember for years to come.