Bloody Fucking Hell...

So, I'm just lurking around the Warrior Cats forum page right? And bloody hell, I honestly really dislike this fandom that I'm in...

For a fandom that supposedly loves the books they sure do complain a lot (more than any other fandom I've been in), and talk shit about the authors... I don't think I've seen anyone talk nice about any of the authors for the books in years tbh...

not all the fandom is like this of course, but there's a lot...

Like, one of the authors says something negative about their own character? Some of the fandom has a hissy fit. Can an author not have a bad opinion of one of their own characters, or do they have to love every single character that they create??

The cat genetics aren't accurate? Complain.

The books aren't realistic? COMPLAIN.

Like, of fucking course the books aren't realistic! Cat's don't live in large groups like in the books. Cats don't get given prophecies and omens. Cats don't have their own code that they live by. Cats DON'T have fucking powers, and dead cats don't just suddenly come back to life and attack the living cats! And they certainly don't have their own versions of Heaven and Hell. i.e. StarClan and the Dark Forest/the Place of No Stars.

The books are FAN-TA-SY books! They're not supposed to be realistic, so wrong cat genetics just don't matter!

The fandom has even caused the Erins to kill off certain characters.

Just, fucking hell man... Some of this fandom just don't seem to appreciate all the hard work these lovely ladies in the Erin Hunter team do with writing these books... Haven't seen much people say anything nice about them in years...

I'm going to bed...

~ Candy is ashamed to be part of the Warriors fandom...