Meow...

I just ordered this book

Warriors A Vision of Shadows book 2, Thunder and Shadow, off this website that I get the majority of my shit off, (I've been using this site since, 2013, and only once my order got lost in the post

Warriors A Vision of Shadows book 2, Thunder and Shadow, off this website that I get the majority of my shit off, (I've been using this site since, 2013, and only once my order got lost in the post. They sent me another copy of the same book though, so that's good)

The only problem though, it takes quite awhile for the stuff to arrive :( Well, three weeks max. anyway, but still. I guess it isn't so bad, as I still get what I ordered in the timeframe they say it should arrive by, if I'm lucky it'll sometimes be a couple days before the date that it says it should arrive between, and sometimes it arrives days after the date it says it should arrive by.

Honestly, the only reason I use this site, is cause it's cheaper than a few other sites (amazon would cost a lot more for me, cause of having to convert it into NZ dollars) and most of the time it's got what I'm after.

Mainly this site is cheaper for me to order the Warriors books there, as $30 for a hardback, and $15 for a paperback is quite a lot. Well, actually, a lot of the paperback copies of the books are $15 on this site... It's cheaper to get the hardbacks on here anyway.

Idk why I'm sharing this with you guys...

~ Candy is bored, and wants her new book to arrive soon...