I Think I've Already Mentioned This In Here, But Oh Well

Pretty sure I've already mentioned this in here, but I'm just really excited to start writing this LOST Stucky fic. Like, oh my god.

I've just started planning out the part for season one, and I'm really excited to start officially writing and posting it!

Just incase I didn't mention this before in this book, but this LOST Stucky fic will be split into six different parts in one book. One part for each season. Now, I've no idea how many chapters each part will have, seeing as the story will only focus on Steve and Bucky, but I can say that overall this book might be a little long.

Now... I'm still rewatching all of LOST again, and I just finished season 4, and so far, I remember most stuff that have happened in the first season, so it isn't too difficult for me to plan out season one from memory, (I've watched the damn show like five or six times now) but when I do go to write out the chapters, I'm going to have to rewatch the show all over again.

So thank fuck I have all six seasons on DVD. Though, for some weird reason, season 4 won't play at all on my laptop, so I had to watch that online in pretty shit quality. But hopefully by the time I get to rewatching and watching season 4, I should have a new laptop by then. Hopefully... It depends on whether or not I get this job at the New World supermarket that I've applied for...

Alright... I'm gonna mention now that there will be parts in this that if any of you guys decide to read this fic by the time I go to write it, that you may yell at me for, but that's to be expected. LOST is already a depressing as fuck show, and mix that with Stucky, and already a rather, sad ship where the two halves just need some lovin'... this fic will probably be quite depressing.

Also, if you go to read this fic once I have it up, you might want to be careful of spoilers for LOST, cause there will most definitely be spoilers for the show, and I won't be putting any spoiler warnings on any part of the story. The show ended in bloody 2009 anyway... Or was it 2010...? I can't remember... It was around that time anyway.

I also recommend watching LOST if you haven't already. Though, little heads up when going to search for it, if you just search LOST, then a bunch of other stuff is going to pop up in the search results as well, so a much easier way to find it, is searching up LOST followed by season 1-6, so you'd search "LOST season 1" for example. You'll get better results by searching that. Though, I've searched up just LOST quite a few times on my laptop, that it's the first thing that comes up, so it may be the first thing that pops up in Google search, but on websites to watch stuff on, it's better to search "LOST season 1" or whatever to easily find the show.

Okay, I think that's all I had to say in this part, so see ya!

~ Candy is way too excited to start this fic...