Fandom I'm In That I Actually Kinda Hate...

I hate the Warrior Cats fandom. There's so much goddamn drama in that fandom, man, I'm not even kidding.

Not to mention that A LOT of people started hating on the authors because of something that they added into one of the recent books, that book being one of the recent novellas, Spottedleaf's Heart. I think that hate might've even been part of the reason that one of the authors left the Erin Hunter team.

Like?? Hating on them to the point of it playing apart of why one of the authors leaving the Erin Hunter team that writes the fucking books?? And people saying that Vicky Holmes (the author that left the team) deserves the hate that she got?? Seriously??

Not everyone in the fandom is bad, but there are some bad ones. Also, some people make a big deal about certain ships and characters that others like. Big one being Dustpelt, like holy fuck.

People also complain about the age gaps, but they're CATS. I'm pretty sure cats don't give a fuck about that. Though, if it's an elder going after a kit, then okay, that's bad. But still.

There's also a part of the fandom that writes fucking smut about the cats. There's actual people who write cat smut... Just.... Why the actual fuck??

I think some people have even written mpreg Warriors fanfics... Now that's the only mpreg I am staying away from. Human mpreg I'm good with (especially when it's omegaverse since that a fuck lot easier to explain) but cat mpreg? Imma stay away from that, mateys.

I'm fucking ashamed to be apart of this fandom, man. I wish I never joined it...

I'm just gonna stick to being a casual fan of the books, but still write fanfiction for the books, because I've got ideas, and I wanna write them.

Damn, the fandom used to be so much better back in 2012-2014 when I was more active in it, and actually did stuff on the old forum page... (I actually started reading the books in 2010, but I didn't get more involved in the fandom till 2012 when I started going on the old forum page)

~ Candy regrets shit