Stoned Garfield

I've been neglecting some of my stories on here tbh... (glances at Ivypool's Heart...) I apologize for that, I really do. I assure you all that I am going to try and update everything within the next couple of days. I'm just currently working on the chapters for my Halloween Kellic fic Static most of the time, when I'm not doing other stuff.

Okay uhm, this is really just a random thing where I'm probably going to be rambling on quite a bit.

I'm kind of wanting to change my username on here tbh, to Sargent_Stucky, but then I'd have to change all my covers (even the covers for my 200+ unpublished stories), and I really don't have the patience to do all that, plus you all know me on here as Punkstress_Gaskarth, so I'm not gonna worry about changing my user just yet. I might end up changing it again one day, but right now, it's just a little thing sitting at the back of my mind. Plus right now, it'll be a little weird having my user as Sargent_Stucky when I don't even have any Stucky fics up just yet, I definitely am going to write some Stucky in the near future though (I've got like, eight ideas for Stucky fics, and I'm also planning on eventually posting up a Stucky mpreg one-shot book).

Actually, on the topic of Stucky, I'm currently writing a Stucky one-shot that'll be posting into a Stucky mpreg one-shots book, and bloody fucking hell... I've already got almost 3000 words written for that one-shot, and I don't think it's anywhere near completion. Now that's got to be the longest one-shot that I've written. I don't even know how long this one-shot is going to be, and I can't wait to see how it ends up being once it's finally finished tbh.

Okay, what the fuck are they talking about now on the radio broadcast I'm listening to right now?? Though, at this point I shouldn't be surprised about some of the stuff they talk about...

Anyway, if there's anyone that's actually reading this, how are you guys right now? Are any of you as excited as I am for the new Green Day album?? Cause I haven't been this excited since the trilogy albums came out, now I admit that I do think that the trilogy albums weren't Green Day's best work, but I still love those albums. Dookie is still their best work, though Nimrod is probably my favorite album that they've released.

Okay, I sent Sebastian Stan a DM on Instagram early this morning (at like 8 am in my timezone on October 5th) , and so far he hasn't seen it, and I doubt he will, but I'm still kinda hoping he will eventually. All I can really do is hope that he'll eventually see it.

I want to play the Sims right now tbh, but unfortunately it won't work on my laptop. :( Actually, no computer games will play on my laptop for some reason, my sisters laptop is like that too, and she just got a new Diablo game and she can't even play it cause of the stupid laptop not having anything on it that'll let her download it or something. We don't know why our laptops are like that, but our laptops are shit anyway, so there's that. Okay, don't know why I'm even saying that, but ah well.

Okay, so I've got this Garfield soft toy right? And his face looks messed up man. He looks like he's stoned. I don't even remember where I got him from, but damn he looks fucked up. So I now call him Stoned Garfield.

 So I now call him Stoned Garfield

^^ Do you guys agree that he looks stoned?

As you can probably tell, I'm bored, (possibly had too much coffee) and I don't really know what I'm writing on this, pretty much just rambling on, and ehh. I should be writing chapters right now, and here I am writing this.

What do you guys think of American Horror Story Roanoke? I've been watching it for the hell of it, and it's not that bad so far. I can't really compare it to the other seasons, as I've only seen the first episode in Murder House, and all of Hotel (which was pretty much a fucking porn fiesta if I'm being honest here), so I don't exactly have much to compare it to. Though, where is Evan Peters in this series so far? Honestly, I'm not too bothered by his absence so far (I've heard somewhere that he's not coming in till episode six, can't remember where I heard that from though), but my sister is another story. Three episodes done already, and I'm surprised she hasn't thrown her laptop out the window in frustration that Evan Peters hasn't turned up yet. Actually, she'd throw her laptop out the window anyway...

I am going to eventually start watching American Horror Story from the beginning eventually, but right now I'm still trying to get through Breaking Bad (I really need to finish watching that actually), and I've started watching this mini series called Political Animals, which is actually rather interesting, though I'll admit that I only started watching that for Sebastian Stan. And fuck, Sebastian's character in that show, poor TJ :( I just wanna hug him.

Quick question... Are any of you guys familiar with this site called Foopets? I used to be on that site a lot back in 2010, till they put in that pay to play thing, but they took that off in 2014, and I've been going back on there a lot now... Though I haven't been using my old account from back in 2010, instead I've been using my newer account that I made in 2014. Does anyone have an account on there, or had an account on there?

 Does anyone have an account on there, or had an account on there?

^^ Here's a screenshot of my profile. Look at my little kitties, aren't they just adorable? Fuck, even though non-Clubfoo/Clubfoo Plus members can't really do as much as we used to be able to, I still love this site. Honestly, Foopets is the best virtual pet website out.

I don't know what else to talk about... Oh!! Season 12 of Supernatural starts soon!! YES! Finally!

Okay, I've talked enough in this now...