Angry Little Hobbit

Honestly, The Hobbit isn't really as good as the Lord of the Rings - only by a little bit in my opinion - but I still love it.

And tbh, no matter how many times I watch it, this part is still my favorite in the first movie.

Oh, Bilbo, you little angry Hobbit. - I mean, considering it's Martin Freeman (also known as John Watson), it makes sense that you're rather an angry little Hobbit.

Honestly, Hobbits are amazing creatures. And some have been through too much for only being 4ft tall.

I've also finally decided to read The Hobbit right now, and then go onto the Lord of the Rings straight after that. I've tried reading the Lord of the Rings before, but only when I'd get them out from the library - which, when I get books out from the library, I tend to not actually get around to reading them -  I've got all the books right now, and I'm finally getting around to reading them. Then after I've finished reading those, I can get back to reading Warriors - which I've taken a short break from, since the series I'm up to reading right now, I've read like, five times already, unlike with the first three series that I've only read twice now.

Then I think maybe after that I can try and read Harry Potter again. The first time I read Harry Potter, I stopped on the Order of the Phoenix. I can't remember what the chapter number was that I stopped on, but the chapter title was called Professor Umbridge. I've never hated a fictional character more than Umbridge tbh. Not to mention she's just too pink, not that I have any problem with the color pink, but Umbridge is literally pink, pink, and more pink.

~ Candy is too trash for The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings...