I Made A Thing... A Doctor WHO Thing

So, I made a Doctor WHO poster thing.

And, I am quite happy with how it turned out

And, I am quite happy with how it turned out. I may still not be too keen on a female Doctor - willing to see how she turns out though, and am slowly warming up to the idea - but I have to admit that she looks as though Jodie Whittaker fits right in with the guys.

Though, on the topic of a female Doctor, I actually have my own unofficial fan casting for the 14th Doctor, and she'll appear in her own short adventure in the Doctor WHO book thing that I was talking about in the part before this one. And, there's also going to be my own unofficial fan casting for the 15th Doctor in that book also. But my fan casting for the 15th Doctor, I know there's no possible way that he'd ever get cast as the Doctor, unlike my fan casting of the 14th Doctor who might just have a chance, but it's just a little fun with him being the Doctor for one short adventure.

I actually made two of these things, but the second one also features my two fan castings of the Doctor. But I'm not going to post the second one in here, as it'll spoil who my two fan castings are for if I end up writing that Doctor WHO book. Though, I'm going to admit right now, that while my casting of the 14th Doctor looks like she fits in with the rest fairly well, my casting of the 15th Doctor doesn't really look like he fits in all too well... Oh well...

Geez, why am I in such a Doctor WHO mood lately??

~ Candy should be writing, but is doing Doctor WHO stuff instead...