"I'm going on an adventure!" ~ Bilbo Baggins

Okay... My stupid fucking laptop is playing up once more, so I'm having to work from my tablet once more.

Which means updates won't be very often - then again, they never are often with me anyway... But I'm still going to try and have Mine (Kellic (mpreg)) done by the end of July. My other fics, well, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

But right now... I really can't be bothered writing anything, so I've gone to the video rental shop (yes, they still exist) and I've hired out all three of the Hobbit movies, since I don't currently own that trilogy like I do with the Lord of the Rings trilogy.

 I really can't be bothered writing anything, so I've gone to the video rental shop (yes, they still exist) and I've hired out all three of the Hobbit movies, since I don't currently own that trilogy like I do with the Lord of the Rings trilogy

Only $1 to rent movies on Tuesdays and Thursdays, which is bloody good. For some reason though, I woke up this morning thinking it was Friday, when it's only Thursday...

Anyway... I'm going to go binge watch the Hobbit trilogy, and then the Lord of the Rings trilogy after that. I kinda wish they were the extended versions of the Hobbit though, and I wish I owned the extended versions of the Lord of the Rings, too. I honestly just love the extended versions a lot more, even if it makes the movies much longer than they already are..

I'm also reading the Hobbit right now.

The book is quite a bit different than the movies, my god

The book is quite a bit different than the movies, my god. Well, they did add quite a bit more into the movies, and yeah. They're good either way.

~ Candy is going to Middle Earth, but kinda already lives there in a way...