Cause Of Death; STEVE FUCKING ROGERS

The trailer to Avengers Infinity War was leaked, as Marvel is taking too fucking long to actually release the trailer, and holy shit!

STEVE FUCKING ROGERS HAS A BEARD AND HIS HAIR ISA LITTLE LONGER, AND HIS SUIT IS BLACK. CAPTAIN AMERICA IS LOOKING GOOD IN THIS MOVIE. I STG IF HE FUCKING DIES...

ALSO, BUCKY BARNES IS LOOKING GOOD TOO. IN THE TRAILER HE APPEARS TO HAVE HIS OWN FUCKING ARMY! Either that,or he's leading a Wakandan army with T'Challa, and maybe Steve, as that scene appears to be in Wakanda.

BUT EITHER WAY MY BOYS ARE LOOKING GOOD IN THIS MOVIE. NO ONE HURT MY OLD BOYS.

Also, when Bucky comes out of cryo freeze, Steve better be there, and as soon as Bucky gets out, I want him to go straight to Steve and just stand there awkwardly for a couple seconds, before they both hug each other tightly, with Steve not wanting to let him go. I'll be severely disappointed if Steve's not there when Bucky finally gets out of cryo freeze, and they don't at least hug.

Though, where the fuck was my dude, Sam Wilson a.k.a. The Falcon in this trailer?  Cause I didn't see him anywhere in it... Unless I'm just too blind, and didn't see him in it anywhere...

~ Candy is dead. Cause of death, Steve fucking Rogers...