Ackk... Why Does It Bother Me So Much...

Eurgh... So, if you don't know already, I love both the ships Evanstan and Stucky a fucking lot. But it really bothers me when I get invested in an Evanstan fic over on Archive Of Our Own, and then it's suddenly got Sebastian as the top, and Chris as the bottom...

Dear god, noo... Sebastian isn't a top...

It's even worse when it's an omegaverse, and Sebastian is an alpha while Chris is an omega... And when it has mpreg involved...

Just-- no... Sebby is bottom/omega and is honestly the better suited to getting preggers in fics, definitely not Chris.

Also, with Stucky I'm a big top!Steve bottom!Bucky and alpha!Steve omega!Bucky. But in the case of Stucky, it doesn't bother me too much I guess? Unless it's an omegaverse and/or mpreg.

Geez, I usually don't give a fuck who's top and who's bottom, but you can bet your ass that I do give a fuck when it's my Evanstan boys, and kinda my Stucky boys.

BTW, is it weird that I ship all four of them together? I'm actually planning on writing a Steve Rogers X Bucky Barnes X Chris Evans X Sebastian Stan fourway ship fic. It's going to be an omegaverse mpreg, and you can bet that Sebastian and Bucky are both going to be omegas, while Chris and Steve are both going to be alphas.

 It's going to be an omegaverse mpreg, and you can bet that Sebastian and Bucky are both going to be omegas, while Chris and Steve are both going to be alphas

^^ look at my four beautiful boys ♥♥♥

~ Candy don' like her boys being played dirty like that.