IDEK... The One That Started It All...

I don't know what I'm doing right now tbh...

Anyway, I was rearranging my shelf before, and just... The book that got me hooked on the Warriors series about six years ago now (or it might've been seven years ago, I don't really remember exactly)

Omen Of The Stars book 2, Fading Echoes.

I didn't start with the first series, but the second book in the FOURTH series (I know, I'm an idiot)

I didn't start with the first series, but the second book in the FOURTH series (I know, I'm an idiot). But that's really just because they only had the fourth series at the library, and at the time they only had the second one there, maybe because it was newly released then, but I can't exactly remember all that much.

I honestly don't regret that I started reading this series, at all. I do wish I started at the first book though, but the library didn't have that one, at all.

The fourth series is also the only series that I've read the most also. I've read it about, four times already, and since I'm re-reading all the books currently, this would make it the fifth time I've read that series. Though I've read the second book Fading Echoes like, six times already, nearly seven.

Fading Echoes actually is probably my favorite cover too.

And also, my baby Ivypool is on the cover :) awh man, it may only be a painting (or some sort of drawing, I think it's a painting though), but she definitely looks gorgeous on the cover

I think Fading Echoes is probably my favorite book also. Well, aside from Yellowfang's Secret, cause Yellowfang is my fav old grump.

Also, I'm rather looking forward to the Warriors movie that's finally being made. I don't exactly know when it's going to be made, but thEY'VE GOT A HARRY POTTER DIRECTOR ON BOARD FOR THE MOVIE. The only thing that would make it even more awesome is if Sebastian Stan voiced one of the cats (or more than one cat, since there's a fuck ton of characters in these books) preferably if he were to voice Graystripe, then I'll be extremely happy, maybe Brackenfur or Thornclaw also, or Dustpelt, but mainly Graystripe. But that'll never happen.

~ Candy is going off on a nostalgia train with Warrior Cats