I Say Frodo Is My Little Hobbit Son, But So Is Pippin

Well, actually Frodo, Sam, Pippin, and Merry are all my little Hobbit sons, but Frodo and Pippin just a tad bit more than Sam and Merry. Maybe even Pippin a little more than Frodo...

*this part will contain spoilers for the Lord of the Rings; the Return of the King. I suggest don't watch the videos if you don't want to be spoiled*

I'm only putting clips of the third movie into this, instead of clips from the first two, as if I did that, we'd be here all day... Trust me... The Lord of the Rings is the one thing that I love so much more than Pirates of the Caribbean, and that's saying something.

^^ Look how cheerful and carefree Pippin is in the beginning of the movie...

And then look at him in all the scenes below...

^^ The terror in his eyes...

^^ The moment he realizes Merry isn't going with him to Minas Tirith though...

Honestly man... Pippin is the youngest out of the four Hobbits, and before the whole journey to destroy the ring and all that shit, he was so cheerful, carefree and innocent (and a little troublemaker along with Merry). And all that got taken away from him, more or less. Pippin's whole character development is honestly heartbreaking...

Awe, Pippin, my son, it's okay. You don't deserve this. :(

Who wants to start a Pippin Took protection squad with me??

^^ Such courage. Oh Merry. Fuck... why is this scene on the extended version of the movie?! This should've been in the original movie tbh...

^^ okay... I'm officially dead at this scene...

Below are just some other scenes around the end of the movie. So... spoilers for the end.

^^ Samwise Gamgee is honestly the best

^^ My boys. They've been through too much

^^ this is just my boys returning home to the Shire at the end of the movie. Just look at my four small Hobbit sons. They've been through too much. Also, look how gorgeous the Shire is. I've actually never visited the area where Hobbiton was filmed, despite living about a 45 minute - maybe an hour - drive from the farm in Matamata that it was filmed in. I've gone passed it before though, but that's about it. Can't remember exactly when that was though, maybe once before when we had gone up to Auckland for something...

Honestly, I could probably talk about the Lord of the Rings, and my four Hobbit sons, Frodo Baggins, Samwise "Sam" Gamgee, Meriadoc "Merry" Brandybuck, and Peregrin "Pippin" Took for hours. Just as I can do so with Pirates of the Caribbean.

~ Candy just wants to give all four of her small Hobbit sons a hug...