Struggles

The struggles of writing fanfics about Americans, when you're not American or live in America...

Yup...

I struggle with this while writing each of my stories.

I know jack shit about America, and I write about fucking Americans and my fics are set somewhere in America, go figure...

Like, I don't even fucking know how the heck American schools work, at all. Reason why I don't give much detail in my fics where the characters are at school, or I just go with how the schools in NZ work.

I also have no clue where anything is in America, so I have to actually search it up (I actually kinda hate having to search up information tbh) or ask on my message board thingy if any of you guys could help me out. (then again, not many of you reply to pretty much any of the stuff that I post on my message board, and none of you are even reading this book either actually...)

Honestly, the only thing about America that I really know, is when each season is, considering it's the opposite to NZ. (when you guys have winter, we have summer, when you guys have autumn/fall we have spring, and well, you get the idea)

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm just gonna go listen to Devilskin, and work on this Evanstan fic to the best of my abilities of writing about Americans when I know fuck all about America. (Though actually, one half of Evanstan is Romanian...)