UGH, FOR FUCKS SAKE, REALLY??

There's some sort of thing going on at the park across the road from my place, AT 10:30AM (and they've been there since fucking 9:00am...) and all I can fucking hear is fucking shitty rap music...

I've got Nirvana playing on pretty much full blast in my room, but I can still hear this shit music... They have their shit up so loud that you can't even hear yourself talk...

Also, this road is quite busy, with buses going up and down every hour, and quite a few trucks go past every day...

I wonder how long it'll take for people to call noise complaint?

UGH

I think it's for Crate Day (the first Saturday of Summer in New Zealand or something like that) but STILL. Fucking fuck the fuck off!

They'll most likely be there all day too...

Oh, and guess what? Directly behind the park that they're at? There's a liquor store... So, give it time and there's going to be drunk people over there...

UGH...

And here I was thinking that today would be a quiet enough day to do some writing... Looks like I was wrong...

I CAN'T EVEN WATCH LOST CAUSE THEY'RE TOO FUCKING LOUD.

Also, one of the people who are renting out our house out the back is a taxi driver, and he's probably trying to sleep right now... Not to mention there's a one year old there as well...

~ Candy is pissed