I Is Exhausted...

Okay so, I was going to get more writing done, but I'm fucking exhausted... My cousin was over for the weekend, and we basically just drove round Mount Maunganui, and we walked down the beach for idk how long, before going into BayFair shopping centre, and now I'm fucking tired...

My cousin left at like, 5 this afternoon, and now it's just passed 12am right now. I've tried to get some writing done since then, but I is too tired to do anymore right now, so I'm going to bed.

Also, there was a fucking frost this morning. The grass was literally all frosted over. There's a park across the road from my house, and the grass there was basically all white. I suspect there's going to be another frost tomorrow. Just glad I ain't sleeping in the caravan tonight like last night with my cousin, cause it was fucking freezing out there, no matter how many blankets we used... Just glad it doesn't snow in my area.

Okay. Before I go to bed, here's a picture of my boys, Chris Evans, Sebastian Stan, and Anthony Mackie. My three favorite actors in the Marvel movies, that play my three favorite Marvel characters, Steve Rogers/Captain America, Bucky Barnes/the Winter Soldier, and Sam Wilson/Falcon.

 My three favorite actors in the Marvel movies, that play my three favorite Marvel characters, Steve Rogers/Captain America, Bucky Barnes/the Winter Soldier, and Sam Wilson/Falcon

Goodnight.

~ Candy boutta fall asleep while writing shit