For Once, I'm Actually Pleased With Myself For Sticking To A Writing schedule...

So, so far this month I've actually managed to stick to a writing schedule... What...

I'm actually very happy with myself for doing so.

Though, I have missed a couple updates... One of the days is excused though, as I was at my cousins house for the weekend. But I actually have no excuses for the other day that I missed...

I also was actually meant to have another chapter to Kissing In Cars up earlier, but I didn't have the chapter finished in time. Actually, it's still not even finished, and I honestly don't think I'm going to get this chapter finished tonight - well, morning, as it's currently 2 in the morning right now...

I would try and finish the chapter right now, but I honestly can't focus on writing anything right now... I might as well just go to sleep, since I literally can not focus on writing anything right now...

Ah well, I'll just try and finish this chapter over the weekend, and just post it on Monday along with the next chapter to Ivypool's Heart.

Hopefully I'll get the next chapters to rough and Daisy Chains done tomorrow so I can post them up later on tomorrow.

Other than that though, I am very happy that I've managed to stick to this writing schedule, despite missing a couple updates.

~ Candy is happy that she's managed to stick to this months writing schedule...