Lets be positive

I woke up and remembered how good last night was. I felt a wave of nausea flush over me. I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. I knocked something off the sink while I was running in but I had no time to pick it back up. I started to cry and panic and vomit all at the same time. I have a fear of sick and I didn't know what to do. I heard Alf jump out of bed and he came running in. He knelt down beside me and held my hair back and told me it would be ok.
After I was finished being sick i felt so much better but I still felt a bit ill. It was as if I was travel sick but without traveling. I brushed me teeth and cleaned myself up. I noticed the pregnancy test on the floor I took a few days ago. It must have been what I knocked off. I picket it up, just glancing at it then put it in the bin. Then it hit me. Two lines. Positive. What?

Alfie's pov
I woke up to Zoe rushing out of bed and throwing up. I ran after her and tryed to support her as much as I could as I knew she had a fear of sick. When she was feeling better I left the bathroom to get dressed. I heard Zoe shout omg and then the bin open. I was so confused and a bit worried I ran into the bathroom and saw Zoe holding the pregnancy test she took a few days ago. She looked shocked and happy. "What is it little one?" I asked . "Umm Alf don't freak out, but I think I might be pregnant!" She said getting excited. I looked at her wide eyed. "I'll go buy another pregnancy test." I said pulling on my jeans. I ran out the door and went to boots. I bought the most expensive one so that It would be more accurate than the tesco one that we used. I paid and quickly drove home. I practically threw the test at Zoe and she took it. 10 minutes later and it was ready to look at. "Alf will you turn it over, I'm too scared." Zoe asked me. I nodded and walked to it. I took a deep breath and turned it over. I read it. Pregnant. Four weeks plus. "Omg really?!" Zoe said. "Yeah!" I said not realising I had read it out loud. Me and Zoe were so happy. I booked another doctors appointment for two days time. This was the second best day of my life. Marring Zoe being the first.