Sacconejolys

Zoe's pov
A couple of weeks ago the sacconejolys invited us over to go to Emilias dance recital. Today me and Alf are going to see them. I was excited to talk to Anna as she has been through two pregnancys, a miscarriage and she is pregnant again. I wanted to talk to her for advice. I was also excited to see the most adorable 4 and 2 year old ever.

Me and Alf got into the car and headed to the sacconejolys house. We were staying at the sacconejolys all day until 3:30 when Emilias recital.

We arrived at around 10:30 and Emilia, Eduardo, Albi, Sina, Theo, Nivea, Bianca and Nuvies came running towards us. I picked up Emilia and hugged her and Eduardo hugged my legs. "I feel rejected!" Alfie shouted pretending to cry and talking to the camera. Emilia jumped down and hugged Alfie. She's so sweet. "do you have a baby in your tummy like mummy?" Emilia asked pointing at my tummy. "Yeah!" I said ad her face lit up.

We spent the rest of the day playing mums and dads and fun little things and then it was time for Emilias recital.

Me and Alf went in our car and the sacconejolys went in theirs. When we arrived we were first their so we sat down right at the front.

After about half an hour of waiting, the curtains opened and Emilia started to dance. She was so cute in her little tutu and her dance buddies standing with her. The teacher was also on the stage as they were copying the moves. "Milia dance!!!" Eduardo shouted really loud. The whole audience laughed and soon the recite was over. We said goodbye to the sacconejolys and headed home.