Its definite

Zoe's pov
I woke up early so that I could answer the phone when it rang. I went into the nursery and picked up liv out of her cot. I changed her nappy and bounced her and cuddled her before changing her onto today's outfit. I put on her some cute ripped jeans and a grey top with a heart on it, I also put a big pink bow hairband and then she was ready. I went into my wardrobe room and put liv on the floor with a few toys and things to occupy her. I got changed into some skinny ripped jeans and a grey patterned jumper. I was letting alf sleep in because he had done the middle of the night happy change and liv took a long time to go back to sleep. I took out my camera and vlogged a bit of me and liv doing our morning routine. We went downstairs and I made some porridge with bananas in for liv and I made myself some porridge also I vlogged some more and then we went to wake up Alfie with a smoothie and some cereal. I carried liv on my hip up the stairs and gave alf his breakfast when the phone rang. A sudden wave of sacred cane over me. I picked it up and said "hello this is Zoe" "yes mrs Zoe, we have you're results and you are pregnant" my doctor said. I was so happy and alf was too. "If you could go for a scan in a few weeks there is a slot available." We are very busy at he moment though. We made appointments and I was suddenly so happy. Livy you're be a big sister! I told her but she just looked confused back at me. Alfie rubbed my tummy and started talking to it. It was gonna be a long nine months but regardless we are all so excited...
A/n
Thanks for reading and getting 6k! Ily all so much
-Emily x