Gender Reveal!!!!! #2

Alfies pov
I woke up as usual before Zoe and went to get Olivia. Today was the gender reveal. "Dada" she said "yeah that's me" I told her. Tomorrow is her 1st birthday! Time has gone so quickly because now we are having another little one. I got liv dressed into a little baby pink dress and baby blue leggings so it was like boy or girl. I went downstairs and made some porridge and smoothies. I let Olivia play with her toys and nala and put on some peppa pig. After I went upstairs to wake up Zoe and she came down for breakfast. We ate and then got dressed. I wore a grey hoodie and jeans and Zoe wore a tote t shirt and ripped blue jeans. At 10:00am we all got into the car.

Zoe's pov
When we arrived I went into the clinic. Alfie was holding livs hand and she was walking. I got some seats and we sat down, waiting for my name to be called. I was getting so nervous but I wasn't letting my anxiety get the best of me. I breathed in and out and Alfie held my hand in support. "Zoe Deyes" a nurse called. I followed her through to the room. This room had a lot of sentiment to me. It's where I saw liv grow and it's where I will see this little one grow. I lay on the bed and lifted my t shirt up. My belly was now starting to grow a lot but we had told the viewers already. We decided to be original so we hid all sorts of clues around the house while Alf was vlogging and everyone believed they had figured it out without us telling them but in the next days vlog we told them it was on purpose.
"This is going to be cold" she said for the millionth time in these five months.everyone seemed to be pregnant at the minute so the clinic was always full and booked up so we had to wait two extra months to find out the gender of this little one.
"Would you guys like to know the gender?" The midwife asked us
"Yes please" we answered together. Liv conveniently clapped her hands.
"It's a...

BOY!!!!" She said happily. "And he seems perfectly happy in there. I smiled at Alf as a tear rolled down my cheek. She smiled back and said to liv "your gonna have a baby brother, and you are gonna be best friends" I smiled and cried even more. The midwife helped be up and printed off a picture of the baby, she seemed as happy as me.
When we got home I just stared at the picture of my baby boy for hours on end.

A/n
Hello guys!!! I'm sorry that the dates and months are all messed up because I actually forgot about the gender reveal but whoops

PLEASE READDDD!!!!....
I have started a new book called Adopted by daily bumps so if there is any daily bumps fans please please go read it!!
Ily all so much
-Emily x