Sacconejolys #2

Alfies pov
I woke up at around 7:30. I put on some jeans and a jumper. I went to livs room and lifted her out of her cot. She giggles and says a few words like dada and mama and stuff. I take her straight to Zoe and put her on the bed she crawled over the duvet 'mountains' and onto her mummy. Zoe sat up and pulled liv close to her. She stroked livs little hair and we all just chilled in bed watching the news for a bit. Today we were going to see the sacconejolys. I went downstairs to cook some breakfast while Zoe and liv got dressed.
Zoe's pov
I brought liv through to her room. Today I was wearing my dress and it was the first time this year! I put liv in a little grey dress with white tights and gold shoes and for when we went out I was going to put a little white hat and scarf on her. I read her a quick book and then went downstairs with her. I held her hand and let her practice walking and she was starting to point at stuff and saying it's name. She pulled off her sock and said 'ock ock!' It was the cutest. For breakfast we had porridge and Alf put banana in it too. After breakfast I tidied up and let Olivia play on the sofa and I put peppa pig on. She was the cutest and she kept just pointing at the tv and saying "pepa pepa"so I kept saying "yeah peppa" I blogged her because it was to cute and the got ready for some guests to come round.

Alfie's pov
The doorbell rang and I ran to get it, I pulled out my camera to vlog. I opened the door and I saw Emilia standing in her pink tutu, Eduardo in his ferarri shirt, Anna who was currently 8 months pregnant and Jonathan, also holding his camera. I invited them in and Emilia ran straight to Zoe. Zoe picked her up and hugged her. Then Emilia went over to Liv "Olivia is watching Peppa!" She shouted "when I was little I wached that show but now I don't and just ewardo does and when 'baby's name' comes she will watch it too" Emilia cleaverly said. "Emilia don't say the baby's name!!!" Jonathan said humming towards her and spinning her in the air. She giggled and then wardo said "my turn my turn" it was so cute. We all then went down to the beach. We all went in the Sacconejolys car as they just got a new 7 seater. It was so big and comfy. Anna and Zoe were having conversations about pregnancy. Anna was eight months and Zoe was four months. Last month we went to the first scan as it was the only Time they could book us in. We saw our precious little baby. I want a boy this time but Zoe wants another girl.
We got to the beach and all piled out of the car. Zoe suddenly ran off as I went after her. She threw up in the bin. She turned back around to me and started crying. I hugged her and told her everything would be ok. She just kept crying. Emilia can and found us and was asking if Zoe was sad. "Yeah Emilia Zoe is a little bit sad because the baby is making her not feel very well." I told her. "Has the baby gone up to heaven with squid and nona?" She asked. "No the little baby is still in Zoe's tummy" I said. She is so smart and curious. She just hugged Zoe's legs hoping to make her feel better. Zoe reached down and picked Emilia up balancing her on her hip. "You are the smartest, cutest little girl. And I need you to teach liv how to be just like you. You are an amazing special little girl and you need to help liv right now because I'm not very well, and I'm not being a very good mummy." Zoe started with a tear rolling down her face. "You need to be like a big sister to Olivia, just like you are with wardo." She finished and now was bawling. Emilia nodded and jumped down. She ran straight to Olivia, being pushed by Jonathan. And gave her a big hug. Emilia was the cutest and now my only job was to make sure Zoe is ok and make sure that she knows how much she is loved and appreciated.

After calming Zoe down and making sure  she was ok, we all went down onto the beach. We had so much fun, we all got ice cream and even went to the arcades afterwards. After a lot of fun we went back to our house and ordered  Wagamamas. It was so good and we all just vlogged and went home. Eventually Emilia,Eduardo and Olivia fell asleep so the sacconejolys went home. We had so much fun. We went to bed early and me and Zoe cuddled as I ended the vlog.
"Thanks for watching guys byeeeeee"

A/n
Wow! Quite long chapter. It took me a while to write. If anyone has suggestions please leave them like do you want some drama, like medical(a death or injury) a fallout (family or friendships) or what please leave some suggestions for me. Thanks for reading
-Emily xx