Its coming

Alfie's pov
I woke up and rolled over to Zoe. I put my hand on her nine month baby bump and felt our little girl kicking my hand. I smiled and Zoe smiled too. I knew she was awake. "Morning little one" I said softly. "Morn- owwwwwee" she practically screamed back. "What's wrong?!" I asked trying not to panic. "The baby. Owwwww Alf it's hurting so much, owwwww Alffffffff" Zoe screamed grabbing my hand and squeezing it hard. "Is she coming?" I asked starting to panic. "I don't kno- owwwwwwwww" she replied. I suddenly felt the bed go soaking wet. "Ummm alf-owwwwwww- my waters just broke" Zoe said squeezing my hand again and screaming in pain. I jumped out of bed and told Zoe it would be ok and grabbed the hospital bag and grabbed some spare clothes for Zoe. "Zoe, could you put these leggings and top on and then we can go to hospital?" I asked trying to calm Zoe down. I helped her out of bed and she put the clothes on screaming in pain every few minutes. By 7:30 we were out of the house and on the way to the hospital.

Zoe's pov
"Alf drive faster this baby is coming and it's coming nowwww!" I screamed at Alf who was driving nervously. "I'm already doing 50! On a 30 road!" He calmly said back. "OWWWWWWWWWWWW"I screamed through extreme pain. Alf quickly pulled up at the maternity ward and I got out the car. Alf had phoned our midwife and told her we were coming so she was ready waiting with a wheelchair. I got in and she pushed me to my room.
"Ok miss Deyes, this baby is coming now get ready in a hour or so you will have your beautiful baby girl." A doctor told me. I have never been more ready in my life.

A/N
Too rushed? Not sure but thanks for reading anyways.who's excited for the zalfie baby. I have big plans for this book, might even make a series. Ly all soooooo much xxxxxx
-Emily xx