Results

Zoe's pov
I woke up feeling so ill and being sick again. I knew I couldn't be pregnant because I just had a baby but I knew something wasn't right. I nursed James which led to so much pain again and then went to wake up Olivia. She is amazing at sleeping, she always goes to bed at around 7pm then wakes up at about 8am. I got her out of her crib and then put her down on the floor. I sat there and said "get a dress liv" she ran and picked a purple dress so I put her in it then took her downstairs. Even though I really wasn't feeling well I still decided I needed to encourage liv learning so I tried my best to continue acting 'happy' in front of her. As Alfie made breakfast I fed James again and let liv watch a show on the tv when breakfast was ready we all went to the table and ate. Me and Alf were in a lot of suspense for the test results. I was so scared. I knew something had to be wrong as I hadn't felt right for ages. We all spent the morning watching tv (for me and Alfie watching the phone and waiting for it to ring)

Alfie's pov
After hours of waiting the phone finally rang. At the first ring we jumped. "You answer" Zoe told me. I picked up the phone and put it to my ear. "Hello?" I said "hello this is Nuffield Heath Brighton hospital" a woman said down the phone. "We have Mrs deyes' results."  "Ok we are ready" I said totally not ready. "Maybe it would be best for a doctor to come to you" she said monotone. "Em ok why?" I asked. "I am not allowed to say the information someone will be found in about half an hour." She said. "Ok thankyou" i said. I put the phone down. Zoe heard everything. We were so worried.

Zoe's pov
After a long long long half an hour the doctor finally arrived. "Hello" the doctor said as he walked in. "Hello" I said nervously. Alfie picked up on this especially awkward moment and asked the doctor if he wanted anything to drink. He replied with a quick no thank you and pulled out a file with 'Zoe deyes' on it. "You might want to sit down" he said to us. Me and Alfie exchanged a quick worried luck and then sat down. "Ok so,"he began "with the results there seems to be signs of a tumour in your breast." I looked at Alfie and then back at the doctor."I am afraid you have breast cancer." He told me. My heart dropped. I blinked and didn't remember re opening my eyes. Was it the end? Was I dead?

A/n
OMGGGGGG someone take this story away from me! This was so hard to write omgggg I'm so sorry I did this to yall but I told you big things were coming
Thanks for commenting, reading and voting it is very much appreciated
-Emily xx