Is he ok?

Zoe's pov
Today we are buying the baby furniture for the baby's room.
I woke up at 7:30 to the sound of my alarm. I dragged my 7 month baby bump out of bed and into the shower. I showered for half an hour then got dressed and went into livs room. I was wearing black and white striped maternity dress and a brown beanie. I got liv out of her cot and gave her a shower too I dressed her in a black and white sleeveless top and black leggings. I took her downstairs for breakfast. I let her play around on the rug as I am too pregnant to lift her. I made some scrambled eggs and toast and alf came down just in time. He lifted liv into her high chair and we both sat at the table. We all ate our food together and alf went up and got dressed. I came in with him "what do you wanna do today?" He asked. "I think we kind of need to buy baby stuff" I told him.
We agreed to go shopping for the baby. We decided to go to Churchill shopping center and buy baby things and also a few other things.

When we arrived, we all got out of the car and I put liv in her pushchair. I had a list of what I needed.

-double pushchair
- cot
-baby furniture
-some clothes

I gave the list to Alf and we made our was to mother care. We bought some cute clothes for when he is born and some clothes for liv saying big sister and stuff. We ordered a dark wood cot and matching draws and stuff and some pieces of blue bedding. The things we ordered wouldn't come for another month.
When we got home, we didn't stop. We first made some bagels and then all ate. Alf then put Olivia down for her nap and then we went online and shopped more. We ordered a push chair and paint for the walls in the room. The push chair was black and so cool. It was £300 but totally worth it. It had a part for the baby and a part for liv and they could look at each other. We ordered a few little things like bottles, sterilizers and rock chairs for the baby. I heard crying on livs baby monitor so we both went to get her. When we walked in she had managed to get out of her cot. Liv was on the floor crying in clear pain. She was wheezing and couldn't properly breath. Alf phoned ambulance and I gave liv her inhaler. She was crying and she clearly couldn't move her leg and her arm. I started crying at this point. I tried to control myself to make sure I didn't have a panic attack.

Alfies pov
I called 999. "Help please my baby girl fell out of her cot and she's crying and can't breathe!" I shouted. "We are on the way" a woman said. "Try to keep the baby still and try to keep the atmosphere calm" she said down the phone. "I was panicking so much and Zoe was crying and almost in a panic attack. "Thank you" I said down the phone. She ended the call and I sat down next to Zoe and liv. " keep her still little one" I told Zoe. Zoe just cried. I tried to hug her but she started to not be able to breathe. Panic attack. I knew. I ran to the kitchen to get water and ran back up. The ambulance seemed to be taking ages. I tried to calm Zoe down but she wouldn't. I knew how bad it was for the baby but I knew how worked up she was getting.
After five minutes the ambulance arrived and Zoe and liv were taken to the hospital as patients. I sat with them both in the ambulance. I held Zoe's hand while she was on the stretcher and the paramedic let me hold Olivia with all her oxygen masks and drips and stuff. Zoe lay with an oxygen mask on and monitors for the baby. I just prayed both my girls and my baby boy were ok.

Zoe's pov
I opened my eyes to see myself hooked up to a bunch of machines and alf sitting next to me holding liv who had her arm in plaster and her leg too. I put my hands straight on my bump. "Alf" I said weekly. "Morning little one" he said despite the fact it was dark outside and a clock read 11:00pm. "Is the baby ok?" I asked. "He's a bit stressed out but he's ok" he told me. I sighed relief and then made sure liv was ok and stuff.
A doctor later came in, "hello miss Deyes, how are you feeling" he asked. "A little better but is my baby ok?" I asked again. " yes miss deyes he is doing ok, he's a bit stressed out and you will probably feel him turning and kicking a lot but he is ok as far as we believe" he told me. I nodded and put my hands tighter round my bump. The doctor left and Alf put liv on the bed. And she crawled over to me. I hugged her and she hugged me. She pointed to her bandaged wrist and babbled. "Yeah livs got a poorly arm" I told her. She looked confused. I stayed in the hospital for another few hours when the doctor came back again. "You and your baby seem ok so you can go whenever" he said. I got out of the bed and put on my normal clothes.
Alf phoned a uber and we left the hospital. We got in and he drove us home. We payed and got out. I walked into the house and instantly sat in the sofa cuddling with nala. She's been having to stay with her brother buzz and my mum lately because if liv and the new baby and YouTube. I feel really bad because she is my first baby but I have a lot more priorities at the minute. The rest of the night we watched movies with liv as she couldn't play and we got pizza and ate chocolate and ice cream (witch liv got everywhere) we vlogged a bit too and told our viewers about liv but not about me. We all had a really late night and expected to have a really long sleep.

A/n
Thanks for reading, quite a long chapter. Thanks all so much for 12k ly all
-Emily