New beginning

Alfie's pov

"Goooooooood morning guys, good morning how ya doing?" I said into my camera. "So we took a very long break as things happened, which we will tell you about later but for now we are back!" I turned the camera round to Zoe feeding James (with a bottle) and liv watching tv next to her. I turned off the camera and sat down next to my three favourite people, my family. We watched to for a few hours and then I decided it was time to make dinner.
So much had happened when Zoe was in hospital. Liv had turned two, which we had sadly missed and in a week James will be one. He has, just like his sister, started talking and he was now eating quite a lot of solid foods. James was also very close to walking. Liv walked really early but James' walking updates were just normal. He now even knew what toys were and could play with liv, it was seriously too cute.
As I put some pasta in a bowl of boiling water liv came running over. "Dada" she said cutley "yes livy" I said picking her up. "I help you" she said pointing at herself then me. "Of course" I said pulling her chair over to help me make the pasta sauce. I got a bowl out. Liv poured in the tomatoes and herbs and mixed it. While I was putting the mince into a frying pan. I then cooked everything and mixed it together. I put it into a big bowl and placed it into the middle of the table. I put a pasta bowl at everyone's table and put a small bowl of plain pasta for James. We all sat down together and I vlogged a little bit before turning off the camera and having a nice family meal together. We would usually just give liv a bowl of pasta but she seems to eat much more when she can put it on the plate herself so that's what we decided to do. After dinner I edited the vlog whilst the kids played and then it was bath time. Despite them both being old enough ages ago Zoe's parents had waited to let us give them their first bath together. We had missed so many milestones but we certainly weren't missing this one I took a video of them on my phone as a private video for family only. It was so cute seeing them bathe together! They were so close and cute. Siblings by chance friends by choice.

A/n
A normal update?!?! No drama?!?!? Happiness?!?! What is this! 😂😂😂hope you enjoyed the non drama, there probably won't be much drama until the sequel so get excited for that
Thankyou so much for reading
-Emily 💘💘💘