Christmas special

Alfie's pov
"GOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING GUYS!" I said excitedly into the camera. "ITS CHRISTMAS!" Zoe added. "CISMAS!" Olivia also added. I handed Olivia and James their stockings while vlogging and their faces lit up, it was the cutest olivia was sitting close to me on the bed and James was sitting next to Zoe. Liv was opening her stocking with the occasional help from me and Zoe but we were basically opening James presents while he watched. Our bed had seemed to turn into a sea of wrapping paper. When both kids had finished unwrapping they had quite a few little things like chocolate, sweets and small toys, we let them eat ca few chocolates as it was Christmas. We put everything back into the stockings and went downstairs, to open the big presents. 'Santa' had got them 10 big presents each.
Zoe's pov
As we walked slowly downstairs, James in my arms and liv in Alfie's, Olivia's face lit up as she saw the mound of presents under the tree. She saw Santa had eaten them mince pie and whisky which made her super excited. "Santa!" She said in excitement. "Yeah!" I replied. We put the kids down and they went over to the presents, Olivia holding James hand, Alfie holding mine as he was vlogging. "Merry Christmas little one" he said kissing me on the head. "I love you Alfie" I replied. The kids had determined that the paw patrol wrapped presents were James and the doc mcstuffins were Olivia's. We sat down and watched them as they took turns. After an hour of unwrapping( as they were only little so couldn't do it very well) we were finally finished. Alfie went through to cook breakfast while I updated my Instagram story showing everything the kids had gotten.
Olivia had gotten:
-a play kitchen
-a pink micro scooter
-a baby doll
-a play dough hairdresser set
-a tea set
-a doc mcstuffins doctor set
- a doc mcstuffins toy
-a pink teepee for her room
- a few books
- and a mega blocks set

James had gotten
- a car toy where you pushed them down a ramp
-a blue teepee for his room
-books
-stacking toys
- a jake and the never land pirates ball pit
-a small slide for the garden
-some more mega blocks
-a small basket ball hoop also for the garden
-clothes
-and a push around Dino bike thing

Even though they each unwrapped their own toys they were bought for them to share with each other so they probably would. I opened all their toys as demanded and then Alfie saved me with breakfast. He had make cinnamon and Nutella pancakes which tasted a lot nicer than they sounded. We all sat at the table and ate while the kids playing with a few of their little toys at the table. "Guess who we are going to see today!" I said excitedly to the kids. "Gran and grandpa and grandma and grandad will be their too!" Their faces lit up once again as they both loved mine and Alfie's parents so much as usually they did get lots of sweets but also because they just loved them.

After eating breakfast and playing with more toys, I went to get ready and took liv with me Alfie followed later with James. When we were dressed we all looked super cute. I was wearing black leggings with a red off the shoulder Christmas jumper that had an ugly yet stylish print on it with a black beanie and black uggs, Olivia was wearing a red jumper with big cream bows on it with a cream tutu skirt with cream tights and brown uggs. James was wearing a cream t shirt with a Christmassy tie printed on it with a red and green cardigan, jeans and black converse. And finally Alfie was wearing black jeans and a Christmas jumper and no mater how simple it was he looked so hot. We all stood in the big mirror as Alfie vlogged us. We all sat on the bed so I could take an Instagram story and Alfie put the camera on his tri pod. "Um Zoe" he said "yeah" I said in return brushing livs short hair. "Well I fell in love with you four years ago. And not a day goes by that I don't love you. I know I have already proposed and we are married but I would love if you would like to renew wedding vows with me." He said. "YES!" I said happily. "It will be perfect and we have our perfect little family. He then gave me a small box wrapped in gold paper with a red ribbon tied round it. I opened it to see a small heart necklace. "Turn it over" he told me. "Omg Alfie" I said seeing liv and James hand prints on the necklance. "Alfie I love you so much" I said kissing him. "I love. You even more" he told me.

When we were all finished getting dressed, Olivia and Hanes picked a few toys to bring with them to my mum and dads. We got in the car all strapped in and drove quickly as we were slightly late. We had our parents presents in the boot. We started driving, listening to Christmas songs all the way Olivia singing along a little bit. As Alfie was driving I did some vlogging and filmed a lot for my story on instagram.
When we finally arrived my parents house I saw everyone's car on the street from our family, this was going to be the best Christmas ever! We had a complete little family and I loved them all so much! I just really hoped nothing would ever ever change. I loved them all so much. Alfie, Olivia and James the feeling would never fade away. My family my work my everything.

A/n
On my god. That's it guys! So I have started writing on the new book so it should be of soon! I may even make you guys earn the new book by getting this to 29k!!! Am I that cruel really?!?? Sorry if you wanted a cliffhanger ending but make sure to leave in the comments the hinges you liked about this book and what kind of things I should do in the next! The sequel is called again and again and is set when Olivia is 5 and James is 4! I hope you have enjoyed this book and I hope you enjoy the next! Thankyou so so so so so so much for ready you guys are seriously the best!
-love and thanks from Emily 💕