Come on

Alfie's POV
Zoe had been unconscious for a week. I felt so down and lost. The doctors had removed most of the tumour from Zoe but it didn't mean that the cancer was gone. I sat by her bed at every opportunity I had to be with her. I felt like I was being the worst dad ever to liv and James but I also felt like I couldn't do anything to help them. Thankfully Zoe had pumped about a weeks worth of milk but James was about to run out and Zoe really hated the idea of mot nursing her kids with her own milk. Every day I talked to Zoe just in case she could hear me. I always felt like this was my fault.

Sitting next to Zoe made me feel so sad, I had failed as a husband, a dad and a son and I had no idea what to do. Since I felt unable to look after Olivia and James Zoe's mum was taking care of them for me every day I wrote them a letter whilst waiting in the hospital but I was going to give the letters to them when they were older even if things get really bad. It is so hard for them as they don't fully understand it was so difficult. "Excuse me" a doctor said interrupting,y thought. "Yes" I said standing up "we may only be able to keep Zoe on support for another week and if she does not improve I'm sorry but there will be no hope. Her vitals are very low and it isn't looking good, I'm sorry" I nodded and sat back down. "Come on Zoe come on please wake up" I whispered into her hair. I was just waiting for the miracle I needed.

A/n
Sorry for all the short chapters I did write a really long one but wattpad deleted it so I'm very sorry
-Emily