1ST BIRTHAY!!!!

Alfie's pov
I woke up to liv crying and shouting. Zoe woke up at the same time and we pulled out our cameras and went to see our baby girl. "Happy birthday baby!" I said vlogging her, she smiled when we came in and started being really happy. I lifted her out of her cot and brought her through to the living room. There was lots of presents and cards on the chair. "I'm still tired of wrapping these all night!" I said to Zoe she smiled.
For breakfast Zoe made some special birthday pancakes which had chocolate and strawberries in it. We all sat at the table and enjoyed the delicious food. Even liv loved it considering she had it all over her. For her birthday we were inviting all of our close friends and their kids, such as the sacconejolys, Louise and Darcy, my mum and dad and Zoe's mum and dad and loads of other people.

Zoe's pov
They all arrived at about 1:00 when I was giving liv her daily inhaler. We had such an amazing time. We hired a bouncy house with a slide and everything. Emilia and Darcy loved it the most, Eduardo found it pretty fun but liv was a bit too young and so was Alessia which is the sacconejolys new baby. She was only born earlier this week but Anna was certain on being Emilia and Eduardo to the party. After hours of bouncing we all went to McDonalds and got food. We vlogged the whole day so now me and Alf have a hard job of editing tonight. We all had an amazing day and the cake was totally the best bit. We all sang and Emilia,Darcy and Eduardo all helped again Alessia was too small. And hey all had cake all over themselves. Before Anna went I gave her some of livs old newborn clothes that were nice and she had only wore like once. She was very great full.

I cuddled in bed with my husband, my little one year old baby girl and my baby bump. It was the best moment. Liv was asleep cuddling Alfie and squashed by her little brother(in me obviously). I wished I could hold on to the moment. But obviously things weren't going to stay great for long...

A/n
Thanks for reading this chapter please go read my daily bumps fanfic!!! Thanks for 10k!!!!!!!!!!
-Emily x