Its coming part 2

Alfie's pov
The doctor told Zoe that it was already time to bring our little girl into the world. Zoe lay on the bed and a million doctors and nurses crowded round her and I could tell she was panicking. I held her hand and she squeezed every time she felt pain, I just let her even though she nearly broke my hand a few times, it was the least I could do.

"Zoe, it's time to push." A doctor told Zoe. "It's time little one." I whispered in her ear.

"One last push for us Zoe, then your baby will be brought into the world." The doctor told Zoe. She panted and panted and squeezed my hand one more time, harder and stronger than ever. I felt Zoe leave go and sigh and a strangled, high pitched scream filled the room. "Your beautiful baby girl," the doctor said laying our little baby on Zoe's chest. Zoe lifted her finger to the little baby and she grabbed hold of Zoe's finger straight away. "Mummy's girl." I said smiling. Zoe smiled back softly as the doctor invited me to cut the umbilical cord. The baby screamed even more but it made me happy. "Have you chose a name?" Asked our midwife as she came in to check on us. "Not yet" Zoe said. "What about Olivia?" I said quietly. "What did you say Alf?" Zoe asked. " I just suggested the name Olivia" I replied knowing she would hate it. "That is absolutely... Perfect, it's perfect." Zoe said smiling. "Hiya Olivia" she said stroking our tiny babies cheek. "Hi liv" I said holding her tiny hand. Zoe smiled at me, it was a smile to say she was the happiest she has ever been.

After what seemed a million different checks and tests, we got the news that Zoe and Olivia were both healthy and happy. "So after today, there is another two days until you can go home." Our midwife said. "Ok." Zoe said, too busy looking at Olivia.
I have never been so happy in all of my life. Liv is so cute. I've only known her for three hours but she is my everything.

A/n
The baby is born! Is the name Olivia ok? I quite like it. Thanks for readings love ya all so much
-Emily  xxxx