Zoe? #2

Alfie's pov
I walked into the hospital, it had been a week since Zoe's accident and she was still unconscious. I walked in and nodded and waved to all the other families who had almost lost their loved ones too.
I had cried all night every night as the doctors kept telling me that Zoe only had a 30% chance of waking up and it got lowered everyday. I found Zoe's ward and sat in the uncomfortable plastic chair that made so upset every time. I looked over at Zoe, she twitched, it was normal. So I just looked down. "A..l..f" I heard a croaky voice saying. "Zoe?" I said back hopefully. "Where am I" she asked. "You're in hospital, you were in a crash" I told her as she nodded, clearly remembering. "I have to call the nurse" i told her coming over to her bed, I pressed the buzzer and doctors came running in, they all looked so shocked Zoe was awake. They rushed round her talking and shouting for others and they started to wheel her away. "Where are you taking her?" I asked." she needs an ultrasound, she needs to get the dead baby out" they shouted rushing off. I followed them and went into the ultrasound room, "my baby? Dead?" I heard Zoe say. "Yes miss Deyes, you killed it" a doctor said. Zone was screaming and crying as she thought it was her fault our little girl was dead. "She did not kill our baby!" I shouted at the doctor. "It wasn't her fault!". "Ok sorry then, the baby sadly passed." I was furious with the doctor.
They put the familiar gel on Zoe's tummy and put the ultrasound stick thing in her belly and moved it around. I heard a heart beat, but it must have been in my head. The doctors all looked at the screen as a small heart beat was shown. I smiled. "It's alive?" A doctor said. "Yeah it is" our midwife said happily. "It's a miracle baby!" She also said. I smiled at Zoe and she faintly smiled back. She was wheeled back and we were told the details. Zoe had servere burns all on her arms, a broken leg and collar bone, five broken fingers, and one rib was serverely damaged which would need a small operation. We decided that Zoe should have her operation at 2pm today.

2pm came very quickly and Zoe went in for her operation. She was wheeled into the operating theatre and I sat where her bed was and waited.

Three hours later, she returned and Zoe looked the happiest she had been this past week. I kissed her and she started to talk to me and she was apologizing." Zo, don't apologize it's not your fault!" I told her, she nodded,

The doctor told us that Zoe could leave in three days but she would have to be in a wheelchair.

I'm so happy Zoe is alive, she is my everything

A/n
Dramatic and long chapter today, sorry I didn't upload on Friday I was very busy.
-Emily xxxxx