4 MICAH

Amara left eventually, leaving me and Loui alone. We continued watching TV, but I did not really pay attention to the show, instead I was distracted by Loui's hand that was still in mine.

I was not sure whether he noticed or not, but he did not pull away. I slightly turned my head towards him and watched his face.

He was concentrated on the TV show and after every joke his lips twitched a bit and crinkles appeared around his eyes.

His nose was covered with freckles and his lips were a rosy pink. They looked extremely soft and it was hard not to touch them.

He really was cute. But I could not stare at him for too long or else he would eventually notice and I did not want to seem like a creep.

I wondered if he was gay, I really hoped he was. It would be a shame to have to face those lips every day without being able to kiss them.

I was definetely going to find out soon. Maybe tonight at this Back To School-Party...

"Hey", Loui interrupted my thoughts.

"Hm?

"Um, what was that fight about?", he asked carefully and immediatly added: "You don't have to tell me, I mean, if it's too personal ..."

Before he would become even more insecure, I shrugged: "It's fine, you're my roommate. I won't be able to hide anything from you for too long, so ... why not tell you now?"

He avoided looking me in the eyes and bit his lip, so I just continued: "It was about a guy we hooked up with last night. She always-"

"We?", he repeated questioningly and then he understood. "Oh ...alriiight ..."

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and without waiting for a response a blonde girl walked in: "Hey, Lou- Oh ..."

She stared at us and Loui jumped to his feet, his cheeks turning red again.

"Hey, Miyu! Do you wanna go somewhere now?"

"Um, sure", she slowly answered and looked at me again, when Loui asked: "You wanna come, too?"

"Nah, thanks. I'm good", I gestured towards the TV and Loui nodded. They turned to leave, when I remembered: "Hey, wait! There's a party tonight, maybe we could go together? My sister helped organizing it."

"Um...", Loui hesitated, but his friend Miyu already screamed: "Yes! Definitely, we're coming!"

Loui shrugged and gave me a last quick smile, then they left the room.