14 LOUI

When I arrived at Miyu's door she opened it right away and pulled me into her room.

"What the hell, Miyu?!", I stared at her and she pushed me onto her bed, then she sat down next to me. She seemed super nervous and stood up again, pacing up and down, then she finally started talking: "So I went on this date-thingy with Jamil, because he asked me out and I kind of said yes, so he took me to the lake today and we talked a lot and he was really sweet and I enjoyed it and he bought me food and complimented me and then when we said goodbye he kissed me ..."

"Miyu, calm down!", I interrupted her, hiding a smile. "That sounds great, why are you so nervous?"

"Because he kissed me?!", she looked at me as if I was dumb.

"So ... you didn't like it?", I was confused.

"Yes, I did!"

"Miyu, I don't understand-"

"I just stared at him afterwards and couldn't say anything, so he said goodbye and then left and I ... I don't know what he thinks of me now ...", she sat down again and I looked at her, lying on my back: "He wouldn't have kissed you if he thought bad of you."

"Yeah ...", she mumbled and put my head in her lap. I don't know why, but she loved playing with my cat ears and it somehow calmed her down, so I let her.

"Micah asked me to hang out with him and Jamil", I told her and she immediately raised her head: "Do it!"

I looked at her with wide eyes: "Um, okay ...?"

"You have to find out what he's thinking! And then you can tell me. That's great!", she clapped her hands excitedly and I chuckled: "Okay, then."

"But don't be too obvious, or else he'll know that I told you to ask him about me! Try to-", she stopped and suddenly squeeled: "Aww, you did that noise again!"

I immediately sat up and took my beanie from her: "No, I didn't!"

"Yes you did, it's like having a real cat that purrs, you're so cuute!"

I blushed and put the beanie back on.

"I'm leaving now", I pouted and she grinned: "I love you! And don't forget to get information!"

"Mhm", I grumbled and left her room.

That evening Micah and I went to Jamils room and I thought we'd spend the night there, but Jamil came out carrying two big bags and headed to the exit.

"Um, where are we going?", I asked and Micah smiled: "Camping!"

"What?!", I stopped, but they just kept walking and Micah called me: "Come on, we have to get the tent ready before it gets dark!"

I stared at him for a few seconds and then quickly followed them. Oh great.

It was not very warm outside and tonight it was going to be freezing. Another thing I hated about being a neko: I was always cold.

But there was no way I could make Micah and Jamil change their plans, so I had to find a way to survive tonight. Ugh.

We went into the forest until we found a good place to put the tent.

Luckily Jamil knew how to build up the tent really fast, so it did not take long. He had taken his tablet with him, so we could watch tv inside the tent.

We watched football, which would not have been my first choice, but it was fun to watch Micah and Jamil being so into it. They were both for different teams and against each other, so they took the game rather personal. They insulted each other all the time, but in a best friend way and even started wrestling when the game was over, because Jamil's team won and Micah turned out to be awful at losing, but at least we laughed a lot.