28 LOUI

"Maybe you can ask for a different room if it goes on like this?", Miyu suggested after I told her about last night.

We were walking around on campus. It was already getting dark and a little cold, but after staying in bed for so long I could not stand my room anymore.

"Yeah", I shrugged, but secretly I knew that I would not want to have a different room. I did want to share a room with Micah, just not with all his one-night-stands ...

"Oh my god", Miyu suddenly gasped looking at her phone.

"What?"

"There is a fight and Micah's involved", she said and I immediately stood up: "Where?"

Miyu led the way until we reached the third floor of the dorm building. The crowd of students was already leaving and someone told us that Micah had already gone to the nurse, so I went there, too.

I found Micah sitting on the bed in the nurse room, with a bleeding lip, a big bruise around his eye and stitches above his eyebrow.

"What happened?!", I asked, but Micah did not look at me. He ignored my question and instead asked: "Am I really that much of an asshole?"

I chuckled: "Kind of ..."

He just grunted and I stood in front of him: "Who did you fight with?"

Micah sighed: "Jamil ..."

That surprised me: "What? But you're best friends!"

"Not anymore, apparently", he shrugged.

"But why?

Micah frowned, but flinched because of the stitches, then he admitted: "He found out."

"About what?"

"About Amara and me ... We were in front of her room, about to go in and-"

I abruptly stood up: "Wow, great."

Micah was confused: "What? Are you leaving?"

"Yes", I turned to the door. "I'm not listening to another sex story of you, you really are a jerk, Micah!I should've known it was something like that ..."

With that I left him alone.

Why did I even check on him? Did I really think there was another reason for him to fight than his sex addiction? He could not seriously be surprised that this happened, he had slept with Amara for a while now and he could not expect Jamil to stay oblivious to that forever. He had to find out eventually and of course he would not be happy about it.

He just slept with anyone any time, not caring about the consequences and that was what he got from that. I mean, I kind of felt sorry for him, because maybe he would lose his best friend, but it's not like he did not deserve it ...

I would not spend this night in our room and face Micah again, so I went to Gavin.

When he opened the door and saw me, he chuckled: "Hm, this is probably wrong, but somehow I'm always looking forward to the next time Micah makes you jealous."

I just scoffed: "Yeah, congrats, cause I don't plan on sleeping tonight."

Gavin's eyes widened and he quickly let me in.