36 LOUI

Micah and I stayed out until very late, so we had to sneak into the dorm building. Micah did that all the time, but I prayed we would not get caught.

Even though most of the students here were adults, the college still wanted us to be in our dorm before midnight.

I thought I'd be awfully tired the next day, but the date with Micah had really been worth it. We had talked a lot and cuddled and kissed every once in a while and it was amazing. I had not expected that before.

Luckily my classes did not start before 11am, so I could sleep in.

I woke up at 8.30 though, in Micah's bed with his arms wrapped around me. I smiled as I watched him breathe calmly. I could watch him all day, but that would be kind of creepy ...

Then I remembered that he had a class that started in ten minutes, so I quickly shook him: "Micah, wake up!"

"Hmmmpf", he just groaned and held me closer, so that I could not move my arms anymore. I struggled out of his grip and ripped the blanket off him, which finally made him open his eyes.

He glared at me, but I pointed at his alarm clock: "Get up or you'll be late!"

Micah sighed: "It's not an important class and no one will notice I'm absent ..."

I crossed my arms in front of my chest, he knew how much I hated when he skipped classes.

He suddenly grabbed the blanket and pulled it over his head again, but I would not let him get away with that. I tried toget the blanket back, but he suddenly pulled on my arm, so that I fell onto him. He put his arms around me, holding me in place while I shot him an angry glare: "Let go of me and get ready, Micah."

"But I'd rather stay here with you", he pouted and turned us around, now being on top of me and smirking his stupid sexy smirk.

No, he would not do that again!

I let him kiss me and let out a few moans, which distracted him enough to make it possible for me to roll us over and stand up quickly.

"Ugh", he looked disappointed, but I threatened: "If you're late for your class I won't kiss you for ... for a week!"

His eyes widened: "You won't do that ..."

I raised one brow: "Do you really wanna find out?"

He hesitated for a second but then quickly got up and rushed into the bathroom.

Ha.

I sat back on his bed and took my phone from the nightstand. I had a message from Gavin, who wrote how we had not seen each other for a while now.

He was right, so I replied I'd come over in a few minutes.

Micah stormed out of the bathroom, jumping on one leg while trying to put on his shoes. I laughed at him, but he already opened the door: "I won't be late!"

And with that he ran off.

I took a quick shower and got dressed, then I headed to Gavin's room.

He let me in and greeted me with a hug.

"Hi, I'm glad that you're here, I've missed you", he said, still hugging me.

I just chuckled and then said: "Hey, I gotta tell you something ..."

But he already started kissing my neck, so I slowly took a step back.

He frowned and seemed very confused: "What's wrong?"

I smiled awkwardly and then told him: "Me and Micah are a couple now."

Gavin was suprised: "What?"

"Yeah, since Halloween", I nodded and Gavin frowned again: "Oh, okay ..."

I was not sure what to say and did not really know what Gavin was thinking, but eventually he said: "So it's a real relationship?"

"Yes", I smiled.

"And he's not being an asshole?"

"No, he's being super sweet, honestly."

Gavin nodded and then finally smiled: "That's great, I'm happy for you!"

I smiled wider: "Thanks."

He then playfully hit me: "But you could've told me earlier that I'd lose my special friend!"

"I'm sorry", I grinned and he asked: "But we can still be friends, right?"

"Of course!"

"Great! So let's hang out today", he suggested. "I still have those 50% off thingies for the bowling center, if you'd like to go there later?"

"Yes, that sounds great!"