33 MICAH

I had walked Loui to his class this morning and after my own classes I went to the cafeteria. I met Jamil at our usual table and he waved at me.

"Hey", he said when I sat down and I smiled at him: "I have to tell you something."

He raised one eyebrow and looked at me expectantly, so I blurted out: "Loui is now my boyfriend."

His eyes widened in surprise and he just stared at me for a moment, then he finally said: "Wait, what?"

"Yep", I grinned.

"But ... I thought you just wanted to get into his pants ... or was he that good?"

I rolled my eyes: "No, we haven't even done anything yet."

Jamil continued to stare at me: "Who are you and what did you do to Micah?!"

"I really like him!"

He still did not seem to believe me, but he slowly nodded: "Oukayy then ..."

Suddenly Loui sat down next to me.

"Hi", he said and I pulled him closer so that I could kiss him.

I felt Jamil watching us, but I ignored it.

When I turned back to the table, Miyu was joining us and grinned widely.

"What?", I asked when I noticed her kind of creepy face.

"She'll be stalking us now", Loui explained and I frowned: "Huh?"

Miyu finally stopped staring at us, but instead squeeled: "I've been shipping you for soooooo long and now you're finally together and you're so cuuuuute!!!"

Loui's face turned red, which made me smile.

"Oh", Miyu continued: "Speaking of that: I still have a few questions for you, Mister Boyfriend-Of-My-Bestfriend!"

"No!", Loui interrupted her. "Miyu, you're not doing that!"

Miyu nodded: "You know I have to."

Jamil seemed to be as confused as I was and asked: "Do what?"

Loui sighed: "She'll ask you embarrassing questions ..."

"To make sure you're gonna treat him right", Miyu added. "So: When was the first kiss between the two of you?"

That one was easy. "On his first day, at that party."

She nodded: "How many boyfriends or girlfrieds have you had?"

Jamil chuckled and I bit my lip: "None?"

Loui looked surprised, but Miyu just continued: "When was the last time you had sex?"

Loui groaned and stopped her: "Okay, I think that's enough."

"Nooo, I have so many questions!", Miyu protested. Jamil laughed and took her hand: "Alright, let's get you some food first, yeah?"

Miyu pouted, but agreed. They left and Loui turned to me, looking slightly embarrassed: "I'm so sorry."

I did not answer, but kissed him instead. Jesus, I could kiss him all day and never get tired of it. His lips were as soft as they looked. I would glue our lips together if I could, if it were not that creepy and probably made us die because we could not breathe .... but you know what I mean.

After the kiss we just looked at each other and Loui smiled, so I eventually asked: "Are you free tonight? We could go out."

Loui happily nodded, but then sighed: "Noo, I have that stupid essay to write ..."

His eyes suddenly widened: "Shit, I forgot to ask the professor for those books!"

He quickly grabbed his bag: "I hope he's still there!" And with that he ran off.

I looked around already being bored, now eating alone.

Loui's plate was still half full ... He surely would not mind if I ate some of his fries, right?

After a while Jyll and Amara joined me and also Jamil and Miyu came back then.

Jamil looked at the empty seat next to me: "Hey, where did you put your boyfriend?"

Amara and Jyll both looked up: "Boyfriend?!"

"Loui is looking for a professor", I answered, ignoring the girl's stares.

"Why did he call Loui your boyfriend?", Jyll asked me and Miyu replied: "Because he is."

I nodded and thinking about it made me smile again.

Amara looked at me, completely shocked obviously: "But... Micah, you don't do relationships..."

I groaned, now getting angry at how no one believed that I was being serious: "Yes, I do now! So stop being all shocked about it!"

I grabbed the rest of the fries and stood up to look for Loui.

I could do relationships. And I would.