31 MICAH

I could not find the girl from the forest anymore, so I walked back to the beach and got myself another drink.

I could not see Jamil anywhere neither, so I started talking to a girl on the bar. I bought her a drink and she played with her hair as I was flirting with her.

After a while she suggested: "Let's go somewhere not so crowded."

I smirked and we were about to get up, when suddenly Loui appeared next to us, spilling his drink on her dress. Her dress was white and now sprinkled with big orange stains everywhere.

She gasped: "That cost me 100 bugs!"

I frowned, woah, it did not look that good ...

The girl ran off to change and I turned to Loui: "Are you really that clumsy?"

Loui just shrugged and I sighed.

I met the eyes of the bar guy who smiled at me and winked: "Hi."

Loui narrowed his eyes and turned to him: "Hey, I think those guys over there wanted to order something and there are some glasses to be cleaned!"

I raised my eyebrows at his harsh tone and looked at him sceptically: "What was that about?"

He just looked at me innocently: "What?"

First the forest-girl, then the bar-girl and now the bar-guy?!

"You're ruining all my chances on a hook up tonight!", I crossed my arms in front of my chest, but he scoffed: "Oh, I'm so sorry that you might need to spend the night without someone to fuck for once!"

My eyes suddenly widened: "Are you jealous?"

He scoffed again: "No?!"

"Yes you are!"

"No! I just don't like how you're behaving like a fuckboy, as if it's your goal to sleep with every person on earth before graduation!"

I shook my head, now getting a bit angry: "You know what? You said you didn't want anything from me, but then you act like you do! So can you please finally decide what you want?! Because all this is extremely confusing and my feelings for you are already confusing enough, so stop it!"

Loui just looked at me, his face suddenly changing from angry to surprised: "You have feelings for me?"

I blushed and bit my lip, shit what did I get myself into ...

"Um, I ... I don't know, maybe somehow ... yes..."

Loui suddenly smiled, which confused me even more. Now he was happy about hearing how I felt about him, but when we kissed he said he did not want that?!

I sighed: "See, you're doing it again. You act like you like me, too, but then you'll only push me away!"

Loui looked down on his hands and quietly admitted: "But I do like you ..."

"Then what's the problem?!"

Loui sighed: "I ... there's something I can't tell you and ..."

"Yeah", I interrupted him and shrugged: "Okay, so you have a secret. I can live with that, as long as you admit you have feelings for me!"

Loui looked me in the eyes for a while, until I could not stand it anymore and just kissed him.

And finally, he kissed me back.