41 LOUI

When I woke up the next morning and took my phone to check what time it was, I noticed that I had three missed calls from Miyu.

I immediately felt worried, so I called her back.

"Meet me in ten minutes", she suddenly said, without saying hello and then hung up.

I frowned but stood up and got dressed. When I came out of the bathroom, Micah woke up and sleepily mumbled: "Where are you going?"

"Miyu wants to see me", I told him.

"Mhm, could you grab me some breakfast from the cafeteria when you're coming back?"

"Sure", I chuckled and then left. I went over to Miyu's room, but before I could even knock, she threw open the door and hugged me.

I stumbled back, but somehow managed not to fall down.

"Whoa, what happened?!"

Miyu stepped back and grinned widely, then she grabbed my hand: "Let's walk around a bit and I'll tell you everything!"

By everything, she really meant everything and now I knew details I did not actually want to know, but she was unstoppable.

When she had finished talking about her first time with Jamil after an hour, she looked at me: "So what about you?"

She wiggled her brows and I blushed: "Nothing."

"Oh, didn't look like nothing yesterday. Do you even know one single thing that happened in the movie?"

"Yeeees", I lied, but she frowned: "No, you don't. And what did you do when you were getting popcorn?"

I rolled my eyes now: "Nothing, really."

Miyu crossed her arms in front of her chest: "I don't believe you."

Finally, I lowered my head and sighed: "You know it's not possible ..."

Her face softened and she suggested: "Heyy, maybe you should tell him soon."

"Are you sure?", I looked at her hesitantly. "What if he freaks out?"

"I'm sure he won't. He really likes you."

I was fidgeting with my hands nervously, until Miyu out her hand over mine and added: "You know what, you don't have to do it right now, you still have time for that. Just enjoy what you're having right now and don't worry too much, alright?"

I gave her a grateful smile and she left to meet Jyll. I headed towards the cafeteria, but stopped when I met Gavin on the way.

"Oh hey, how are you?", I smiled as he walked up to me.

"I have a date today", he told me and I grinned: "Ohh, who is it? Do I know him?"

"No", Gavin shook his head. "He doesn't go to this college."

"How do you know him?"

"We net yesterday at McDonalds, I know, very romantic ... but we were both waiting for our orders that took ages, so we started talking and yeah ..."

"That's great!", I said and he admitted: "I'm kinda nervous ... could you, like, come over and help me choose an outfit and stuff like that?"

I laughed: "Seriously?"

He hit me playfully: "Yes, I'm serious! He seemed really nice and I'm nervouuuuus!"

"Alright, alright, stop hitting me!", I laughed.

"Loui!", someone suddenly called my name and I turned around to see Micah walking towards me. My eyes widened: "Shit, I'm so sorry, I forgot about your breakfast!"

Micah pouted: "I found a bag of chips, but I'm still starving ..."

He then noticed Gavin and his face turned cold.

"See you later", I quickly said to Gavin and then took Micah's hand and pulled him towards the cafeteria to get food.